Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Upgrade game to specific update

Discuss official PS Vita games here
hippi97

Upgrade game to specific update

Post by hippi97 »

Hi

I was wondering if there is a way to upgrade my game (minecraft) to specific update? Latest update needs newer firmware so I'd want to update to 1.49. Is there a way to do this with proxy or some other way? I own the game. Or do I need to decrypt/dump it and then use one of the "unofficial" patches...

Thanks
Advertising
My game consoles:
[spoiler]PSP model: 3004 [Model: 03g]
Firmware: 6.60 PRO-B10
PSP Model: E1004
Firmware: 6.60 PRO-C
PS Vita (hate that thing)
Firmware: 2.12
I also have PS3, XBOX, Gameboy, Gameboy andvance sp and Gameboy Micro[/spoiler]
My website: http://hene193.com
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Upgrade game to specific update

Post by fate6 »

Own it? You need to find the the pkg of the update, if not then you need a dump of it.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
pax345

Re: Upgrade game to specific update

Post by pax345 »

fate6 wrote:Own it? You need to find the the pkg of the update, if not then you need a dump of it.
How to do it any confirmed links? tutorials or anything? i dont want to brick vita by viruses in dump.

I have no time for messing around days on untrusted dumps from unknown sites just to get update. I have bought original cardrige and cant update !! always says c1-6703-6 after trying to run updated game. I am forced to play 256mb version from cardrige.

I am punished by sony for buying original games thats sick! there is no sense in buying original games now! its better to download dumps. what they are doing at sony ? i was going to buy a texture pack aswell and now i cant even buy any dlcs?

is there any plans to spoof this thing?

I am sorry for getting mad but its really sick, there should be warning to not update games now , especially if they are in digital version, with current spoofing it will let you update and then kaboooooom you cant run it cause of c1-6703-6 error.

Edit:
Just installed MAI minecraft backup its the only option now :/

Return to “Games”