Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

For players, by players!

Discuss official PS Vita games here
QubicGames

For players, by players!

Post by QubicGames »

We’re a polish development studio and we have already produced over twenty video games for Nintendo consoles, iOS/Android, Sony PlayStation Vita and PC/Mac. We would like to familiarize you a little with our new games ;) and say hello to every video games players!

Let’s start with Gekk iYaba Runner. The game offers you over 140 levels full of danger. Jump, slide and break the sound barrier collecting as many socks as possible to save the Princess. Check the gnomish world at [Removed by mod]

The next one is Air Race Speed. It’s a 3D racing game, where you’ll be able to check the Sci-Fi world of future races and become a pilot of a ultra-fast vehicle. More info at [Removed by mod]

The last one and maybe the most important. Robonauts. Immerse into a world of cosmic arcade game and explore the universe while fighting against corporation. The inherent part of our game is soundtrack created by a musician and video game soundtrack composer, Simon Viklund. His music exemplifies the very essence of Robonauts – dynamic, retro, arcade-style, energizing. To visualize, I encourage you to check the video[Removed by mod] The premiere is set for release in the first quarter of 2017, and right now you can download a demo version from [Removed by mod] Moreover, our game is live on Kickstarter. If you are willing to support us, please visit [Removed by mod]

If you would like to ask us or get more information, you’re more than welcomed ;)
Regards,
QubicGames
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: For players, by players!

Post by fate6 »

Since it seems you actually put some effert in that copy/pasta this time I'll post why this will be locked and links removed.

1) We have a no WIP rule and guess what a random kickstarter from an unproven dev counts as.

2) That is not a Vita game yet this is in the Vita section? we do have a PS4 section but its not as active so you just shoved your advert in here mister PR guy?

And honestly the biggest one is simple, Why do you think such solicitation on our forums is fine? I get it there is money to be obtained but you can't just slap what is clearly an ad on a forum like this, Well not while im around at least.
I hope you guys meet your goal and I left plenty of info in your post for people to google it, good luck making an awesome game but please study up on how public relations works.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Games”