Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Help with Henkaku. I'm confused

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Aspergius

Help with Henkaku. I'm confused

Post by Aspergius »

Hi guys and girls. My problem is that I really really want to play Final Fantasy 7 on my henkaku enabled vita.
I've bought the game several times. I have it original on disc from 1997. I've bought it on the German PSN and I've bought the revamped PS4 version. The problem is the game is only on German and the translation is very bad.
I really want to play it on English, also for nostalgic reasons.
So here I come to my problem. I'm kind of confused about what henkaku can really do. Can I play psn downloaded games? I have the ff7 pbn file but can't play it. So I'm guessing there's no way to play PSN titles just like that?
Can anyone maybe clarify this for me?

Thanks a lot. :)
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Help with Henkaku. I'm confused

Post by fate6 »

No it wont run any PS1 or PSP games so you would need to use a NA account and buy it again :/
HENkaku only touches the Vita native side so it wont do anything for PS1 stuff.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
jack52032

Post by jack52032 »

Aspergius

Post by Aspergius »

Thanks for the reply. I've been using retroarch with ff7. It works pretty well but sometimes it drops to like 1 fps and I have to restart the whole app. Even if I save state, when I load the state it happens again rendering the save completely useless. Plus I don't know how to change discs on retroarch. Ff7 had multiple discs which had to be changed while the ps1 was still on. I'm not sure if that is possible in retroarch.
But I really hope that one day psp games will be possible on henkaku.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Aspergius wrote:Thanks for the reply. I've been using retroarch with ff7. It works pretty well but sometimes it drops to like 1 fps and I have to restart the whole app. Even if I save state, when I load the state it happens again rendering the save completely useless. Plus I don't know how to change discs on retroarch. Ff7 had multiple discs which had to be changed while the ps1 was still on. I'm not sure if that is possible in retroarch.
But I really hope that one day psp games will be possible on henkaku.
TheFlow is already working on it, give it like a month or two.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Aspergius

Post by Aspergius »

Sweeet. So all I got to do is be patient. Piece of cake. :D
Can't wait for it. Thanks for the reply. :)

Return to “Games”