Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Final Days (WIP) Update v1.1

Discuss official PS Vita games here
J3LACK.EAGLE

Final Days (WIP) Update v1.1

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilTGjLkusk

New update just got released, will release the file to the testers.

Changelog:

You can finally shoot

Solved framerate problems

How it will be released:

There will be a demo version to try out the game before you buy it. In the demo version you'll get to play 2 maps for 10 waves each and the rest of the maps are disabled. Multiplayer won't be allowed in the demo, its a demo.

The full game will come will twelve maps and a survival mode and a multiplayer mode with all 12 maps for just $20.....Yes $20....Expect the most out of it....its created by a gamer for gamers and I'm giving the gamers what they want.

The game will feature LOTS of guns and melee weapons. It will feature a ranking system that allows you to unlock camos for each weapon if you want.

I'll say it again.....all of this for $20

If you guys will like this game and I get some buys from it then I'll will be making a Final Days 2

Demo coming soooooon

***NOTE***
The demo will be released whenever Unity implements PSM into Unity 5 because UFPS 1.4.8 doesnt work with 4.3
Also, I also have to probably pause development again because I have to get a new laptop
Current amount of approved testers: 2
Advertising
Last edited by J3LACK.EAGLE on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

MovingxTarget

Re: Final Days (WIP)

Post by MovingxTarget » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Fairly similar to Day Z. I like it though. It has the mechanics im looking for in a good quality vita game. Keep working on it ;)
Advertising
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

krysodlak

Post by krysodlak » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:04 pm

It looks good so far, keep it up. Is it going to have multiplayer? I haven't watched the videos to the end, I'm sorry if you already said it there.
Also, I could probably help with testing, but probably closer to release, as I have zero experience with Unity

J3LACK.EAGLE

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Thanks for the awesome feedback....Umm I haven't decided about multiplayer yet but I think it'll be multiplayer and survival instead of campaign and survival...if I add multiplayer then some graphics will have to be downgraded so it won't lagg but u won't notice that its downgraded and as for weapons Imma find out how to add more and probably do something like cod with the mystery box or something around there...and I could surely use testers as I said before the map isn't gonna be the final map there may be change but that's mostly how its gonna be

Chris.beanz

Post by Chris.beanz » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:02 am

I'd love to offer to help out if you're still in need of testers J3lack, the game looks like it has a lot of potential. I love Day Z myself.
My PSN Profile
My Devices
PS Vita 1001 Wi-Fi 3.60 w/ Henkaku exploit
PS Vita 1001 Wi-Fi 3.61 OFW
PSP 1001 w/ 6.60 ME 1.8

J3LACK.EAGLE

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:39 am

Yea I need testers thanks...pm me your email or kik name....I'll send u the files SNF stuff over to test asap...right now I'm trying to get my r button mapped but I can't figure it out so imma change from ufps to something else temporarily then I'll give u either the PSM package file or the whole project file and you build it yourself...I'll make a thread about testers

josh_axey
Retired Mod

Post by josh_axey » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 am

Whilst it's good to see someone around here making games with PSM, you should observe the below:
12 - Avoid creating work in progress (or W.I.P.) topics unless there is significant progress (e.g. a beta download, etc.) to be posted. The mod team reserve the right to lock such topics. We don't like vaporware.
Catch me: on Twitter | on GitHub | Rambling
【・ヘ・?】0b00000101

J3LACK.EAGLE

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 pm

I can't post a download of it because it contains assets that I bought and if I do that its also against the rules cause its piracy and the download is 2gb with full of assets that's bought so ill upload the package to the testers

J3LACK.EAGLE

Re: Final Days (WIP) Update v1.1

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 am

updated

Malachi

Re: Final Days (WIP) Update v1.1

Post by Malachi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Looking better with each new video. Keep up the good work!

Return to “Games”