Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

★ COMMUNITY PSN LINKS! Share and Download DRM-Free Content!

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Post Reply
User avatar
SMOKE
Retired Mod
Posts: 3673
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by SMOKE » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:38 am

I added all, but I think we should only add the ones that are not in all regions.
Probably with the exception of JP games because ya'll seem to like them.
I'm going to run out of space real quick at this rate and be forced to steal that 2nd post.

What do you think?
Advertising

iocrux
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by iocrux » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:45 am

I think it might be a good idea to separate them by regions.
Advertising

User avatar
glas
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by glas » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:46 am

glas wrote:Hello,
Can anybody get PKG url of Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur (拡散性ミリオンアーサー)?
It's free2play

Also God eater 2

Thanks in advance
bump
Twitter: @_brandNEWdays
PSN ID: DJ_Tomato

Smoker1
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:12 am

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by Smoker1 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:03 am

Anyone know how to get the Reader (JP) Language settings to English?
PS3(BC60GB): 4.65 Rebug CFW
PSP 3000 (03g): 6.20 PRO-C2 (128GB->MicroSD Adapter)
Vita: 3.65 Enso HENkaku - Vita(3G) 400GB+SD2Vita (256GB)
N3DS XL : 11.8 Luma3DS
GPD XD1 (64GB) Rooted
GPD Win1

User avatar
SMOKE
Retired Mod
Posts: 3673
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by SMOKE » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:11 am

Smoker1 wrote:Anyone know how to get the Reader (JP) Language settings to English?
I don't think you can.

Please answer my question guys this is really a thread for ya'll cause I won't use much of this lol
SMOKE wrote:I added all, but I think we should only add the ones that are not in all regions.
Probably with the exception of JP games because ya'll seem to like them.
I'm going to run out of space real quick at this rate and be forced to steal that 2nd post.

What do you think?

NakedFaerie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 am

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by NakedFaerie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:22 am

Is there an actual PKG Installer app? How about the PKG for that. Saves us loading the email to load it.

Belmondo
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by Belmondo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:29 am

glas wrote:
glas wrote:Hello,
Can anybody get PKG url of Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur (拡散性ミリオンアーサー)?
It's free2play

Also God eater 2

Thanks in advance
bump
why not look god eater 2 is on page 2

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=38342&start=10#p361384

User avatar
glas
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by glas » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:37 am

Belmondo wrote:
glas wrote:
glas wrote:Hello,
Can anybody get PKG url of Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur (拡散性ミリオンアーサー)?
It's free2play

Also God eater 2

Thanks in advance
bump
why not look god eater 2 is on page 2

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=38342&start=10#p361384

Thanks!! ^^

Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur (拡散性ミリオンアーサー) Would be awesome too D:
Twitter: @_brandNEWdays
PSN ID: DJ_Tomato

fudgenuts64
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by fudgenuts64 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:51 am

I see The Zett has a PKG installer on his site that requests your email but I haven't received anything in my inbox. I read all the pages here and haven't found much on how to actually install these. Anyone care to explain how this works?
PS Vita PCH-1101 32GB 3.52
3DS 9.8 CFW and DSTWO flashcart.

bigc
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:52 am

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by bigc » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:05 am

fudgenuts64 wrote:I see The Zett has a PKG installer on his site that requests your email but I haven't received anything in my inbox. I read all the pages here and haven't found much on how to actually install these. Anyone care to explain how this works?
Yeah zett's site doesnt seem to be sending emails, but you can always just create an HTML email with <a href="psgm:open?titleid=NPXS10031">OPEN PKG INSTALLER</a> and send it to yourself

Post Reply

Return to “Games”