Page 2 of 13

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:33 pm
by jc_gargma
Perhaps.
This unit does appear to be quite fickle on what region cartridges it allows.
I'll attempt to update the list with any non-JP, non-AS cartridges that users find function correctly.

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:36 am
by FusionAxis
Just bought the north american copy of ninja gaiden sigma plus and it runs beautifully on the vita tv

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 am
by jc_gargma
FusionAxis wrote:Just bought the north american copy of ninja gaiden sigma plus and it runs beautifully on the vita tv
Thankies. Updated.

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:29 am
by experimental-x
rayman origins from psn plus usa works fine in vitatv?

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:30 pm
by novicegamer
Does anyone know if the street fighter x tekken game works?

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:28 am
by FusionAxis
experimental-x wrote:rayman origins from psn plus usa works fine in vitatv?

Nothing from the us psn works because you can not log into a vitatv with a us account

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:49 am
by jc_gargma
Added to List:
Assault Gunners
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
&: Sora no Mukou de Saki Masuyou ni

Apps:
naspocket

A major overhaul of titles. Should be much less juumblish now.

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:41 pm
by Diag
looks like the most important games to me (rpgĀ“s :D ) are working :D

hope the compatibility will get better (and of course it will find its way to europe:/), but it sounds already nice enough to me... psp games are also working all just fine, or?

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:47 pm
by jc_gargma
Diag wrote:hope the compatibility will get better (and of course it will find its way to europe:/), but it sounds already nice enough to me...
The list is new, so while information is currently sparse, it will grow in time.
Diag wrote:psp games are also working all just fine, or?
Since the VitaTV can only link to a JP account, only what digital content is available on the JP store can be used.

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 pm
by Diag
jc_gargma wrote:Since the VitaTV can only link to a JP account, only what digital content is available on the JP store can be used.
oh right nearly forgot how this whole thing works, i just dreamt a little bit too much about the possibilities what this device could have delivered :(

nevermind, still some nice games are already running and is surely open for more :)