Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

VitaTV Compatible Games List

Discuss official PS Vita games here
hashcheck

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Post by hashcheck »

Got my Japenese Vita Tv and setup my US account on the unit. Moving it.... Think I will pickup another 64gb card so I don't have to keep moving between vita.. Bubbles always move grrrr.
Does the comparability just depend on which psn region you are signed into? Noticed Project F diva works on JPN account but not US?
Advertising
PsVita 1000 - 64gb Card - 3.60
PsVita TV - 64gb Card - 3.60
FireEmblem New 3DSXL - 128gb Card - Arm9 CFW
XboxOne - Elite Controller
WiiU - 8Gb - 5.5.1 - Loadiine
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

Just so everyone knows, I read today that the NA version of Sword Art Online:Hollow Fragment is now comptible with the PSTV.
Advertising
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website
EXP0

Post by EXP0 »

Hey guys, could someone explain why I need to update the FFX Remaster (UK) every single time when start up my Vita TV in order to play it? What am I doing
wrong?

to those who play the US version of FFX Remaster, do you need to update your game every single time as well?
reprep

Post by reprep »

EXP0 wrote:Hey guys, could someone explain why I need to update the FFX Remaster (UK) every single time when start up my Vita TV in order to play it? What am I doing
wrong?

to those who play the US version of FFX Remaster, do you need to update your game every single time as well?
Click the "Refresh" icon on the splash screen and wait a few seconds to let it do its thing. You have to do it everytime you turn the console on.
EXP0

Post by EXP0 »

reprep wrote:
EXP0 wrote:Hey guys, could someone explain why I need to update the FFX Remaster (UK) every single time when start up my Vita TV in order to play it? What am I doing
wrong?

Click the "Refresh" icon on the splash screen and wait a few seconds to let it do its thing. You have to do it everytime you turn the console on.
thank you, this is what I meant to say. Is it because I play the EU version or need US gamers do it as well? I am asking because I don't want to be dependent on Internet access in order to play the game. Would it help if I buy the US version?
X-death

Post by X-death »

Tested Soul Sacrifice EU ( PCSF00178 ) this day with FW 3.35 and last game update.
Game not start and say it's not compatible. :(
Playstation TV PSNOVA JAP 3.60 Henkaku
reiyu

Post by reiyu »

DanganRonpa Trigger Happy Havok (HK) (NA region cartridge not supported)

I have the NA game, and it works with my Vita TV. Please correct this.
X-death

Post by X-death »

Child of Light EU (PCSB00598) Works very well :)
mysis

Post by mysis »

Anyone tried updating SFO (installed/update content) to enable VitaTV/PlaystationTV Support?

when comparing disgaea 4 (supported) to need for speed most wanted (not supported)

the difference seems to be in param.sfo
Attribute : 0x00000001 (not supported) vs. 0x00200001 (vitatv/pstv supported)
X-death

Post by X-death »

I haven't tried this ( i will test is as soon as possible)
but according to this post : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40601 it also have a black list game ID.

Return to “Games”