Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

VitaTV Compatible Games List

Discuss official PS Vita games here
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: VitaTV Compatible Games List

Post by fate6 »

I have added it but IDK if the games are both in one cartrige like MGS or not so I have not added FFX-2
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

fate6 wrote:I have added it but IDK if the games are both in one cartrige like MGS or not so I have not added FFX-2
They are separate digital download for FFx-2

http://www.amazon.com/FINAL-FANTASY-X-2 ... B00HD4R5RW

Check the box right lower corner ;)
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Well that is just stupid as the cartridge should be more then capible of holding both games
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

fate6 wrote:Well that is just stupid as the cartridge should be more then capible of holding both games
All I can figure is they were going to make them separate to begin with so they did it that way to cut cost or for security from psp emu hacks ;)
Asmith906

Post by Asmith906 »

The current vita carts have a 4gb limit. It's why the japanese version comes with two carts.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Sony hasn't upped the memory of the carts yet? even for a "AAA" release?
What I find more insulting tho is that Japan gets two carts but we just get a download code

Goes to show how much faith SCE has in the western Vita market

EDIT: BTW the PS2 version of FFX International has a full English option so if they kept that plus if FFX-2 has the same option then I would recommend the JP release just for the the cart version of the second one
Belmondo

Post by Belmondo »

fate6 wrote: EDIT: BTW the PS2 version of FFX International has a full English option so if they kept that plus if FFX-2 has the same option then I would recommend the JP release just for the the cart version of the second one
They didn't, Just get the Asian English cart of FFX-2

Final Fantasy X-2 Asian English Cart

EDIT: btw on the back of both the asian english cart's it says "vitaTV compatible".

Final Fantasy X Asian English Cart
RikuKH3

Post by RikuKH3 »

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f (JP) launches now. I tested it on original digital PSN day 1 version without any DLC.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Not sure if it became compatible with patch or firmware update, but you can't see original version in official compatibility list (there's only お買い得版). And touch functions doesn't work the same way as in PS3 version.. so it's a little tricky to play using native VITATV's R3/L3 touch emulation.

Also Little Busters! Converted Edition has been added to the compatibility list with latest patch:
http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/ ... 35002.html
Belmondo

Post by Belmondo »

Belmondo wrote: EDIT: btw on the back of both the asian english cart's it says "vitaTV compatible".
Just tried FF-X and X-2 Asian English carts on vitatv and they don't work. They are my only games I own that actually say vitatv compatible on the back.

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend US cart works.
Asmith906

Post by Asmith906 »

Belmondo wrote:
Belmondo wrote: EDIT: btw on the back of both the asian english cart's it says "vitaTV compatible".
Just tried FF-X and X-2 Asian English carts on vitatv and they don't work. They are my only games I own that actually say vitatv compatible on the back.

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend US cart works.
have you tried updating them?

Return to “Games”