Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Black Friday Sale: Playstation Plus 1 Year subscription is $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon and other retailers, while supplies last.

Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game List!

Discuss official PS Vita games here
User avatar
watswat5
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Re: Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game Lis

Post by watswat5 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 am

So psyched for the R&C Collection in NA.
Advertising
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut
"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution." - Robert Sewell

spawned21
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Re: Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game Lis

Post by spawned21 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:17 pm

fresh news RE revelations 2 vita and supposedly type 0 HD vita

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/16/resident- ... d-4871161/

sounds too good to be true but...

other sites are reporting it too
Advertising

AegisImmortal
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 am
Location: Abyss

Re: Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game Lis

Post by AegisImmortal » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:29 am

spawned21 wrote:fresh news RE revelations 2 vita and supposedly type 0 HD vita

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/16/resident- ... d-4871161/

sounds too good to be true but...

other sites are reporting it too
Ff0 on vita please make it happen. Screw 3ds. Vita have best graphic

Alpmaster
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game Lis

Post by Alpmaster » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:10 pm

I would love Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter on Vita that would be awesome :D
Game On!

User avatar
S1NFUL
Moderator
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game Lis

Post by S1NFUL » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:21 am

AegisImmortal wrote:
spawned21 wrote:fresh news RE revelations 2 vita and supposedly type 0 HD vita

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/16/resident- ... d-4871161/

sounds too good to be true but...

other sites are reporting it too
Ff0 on vita please make it happen. Screw 3ds. Vita have best graphic
Type 0 HD Vita is a goner, and RE Rev 2? Um, idk about that. It's not likely since the first one skipped the Vita, and especially if it'll take a big graphical hit (and become a bugfest)....idk if I'd want that over remote play
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019

tangra87
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Re: Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game Lis

Post by tangra87 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:04 am

Resident Evil revelations 2 - 18 of August :) and here is the oficial trailer .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZFn0Q ... verified=1

User avatar
Yoyogames28
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game Lis

Post by Yoyogames28 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 am

Miracle Girls Festival - Anticipated Release date of Winter 2015.
Discount DF

dsummerbell10
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Re: Vita 2013 and Beyond! The (Unofficial) Upcoming Game Lis

Post by dsummerbell10 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:47 pm

tangra87 wrote:Resident Evil revelations 2 - 18 of August :) and here is the oficial trailer .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZFn0Q ... verified=1
Wow! That Resident Evil trailer looks sick

Post Reply

Return to “Games”