Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSVita free browser game hub

Discuss official PS Vita games here
User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2153
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: Maia, Pleiades Nebula

PSVita free browser game hub

Post by hgoel0974 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:36 am

I had been looking for browser games which would run on the PSVita, usually I would search for js which wouldn't get me good games but after seeing http://vitagame.tk, I decided to look for html5 games and surprisingly, most HTML5 games written for smartphones also work with the Vita(and they are quite fun too!)

I setup a 'hub' where I will build a database of all the different HTML5 games I find, this hub can be found at:

http://gwygo.bugs3.com/

Just visit this with your Vita, everything else should be familiar because it slightly resembles the live area.

ENJOY!
Advertising
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

User avatar
The1stMaster
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:15 am

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by The1stMaster » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:43 am

Very nice :mrgreen:
Advertising
Black PS Vita with OFW 3.01

ikithme
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:20 am
Location: Sumas, WA

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by ikithme » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:50 am

hgoel0974 wrote:I had been looking for browser games which would run on the PSVita, usually I would search for js which wouldn't get me good games but after seeing http://vitagame.tk, I decided to look for html5 games and surprisingly, most HTML5 games written for smartphones also work with the Vita(and they are quite fun too!)

I setup a 'hub' where I will build a database of all the different HTML5 games I find, this hub can be found at:

http://gwygo.bugs3.com/

Just visit this with your Vita, everything else should be familiar because it slightly resembles the live area.

ENJOY!
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28413
I'm in your forum, crushing your dreams.

Can someone please explain why you are reading this.

User avatar
b2p1mp
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm
Location: USA

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by b2p1mp » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:17 pm

I will check this out a bit later when my coffee kicks in. Thanks.
Twenty Minutes Into the Future

User avatar
S1NFUL
Moderator
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by S1NFUL » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Dude, this is awesome! Seriously, this is really cool :D
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019

User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2153
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: Maia, Pleiades Nebula

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by hgoel0974 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Good to see that everyone likes it, I have found some more games and I will shortly add them to the 'live area' :D
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

User avatar
S1NFUL
Moderator
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by S1NFUL » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Hgoel, when you say most smartphone touch games work, are you saying that some games that you've tried didn't work?
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019

User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2153
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: Maia, Pleiades Nebula

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by hgoel0974 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:37 pm

S1NFUL wrote:Hgoel, when you say most smartphone touch games work, are you saying that some games that you've tried didn't work?
Yes, some games which I found on the internet (for touchscreens) do not work, I chose the ones that worked and added them to the portal
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

User avatar
S1NFUL
Moderator
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by S1NFUL » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 pm

hgoel0974 wrote:
S1NFUL wrote:Hgoel, when you say most smartphone touch games work, are you saying that some games that you've tried didn't work?
Yes, some games which I found on the internet (for touchscreens) do not work, I chose the ones that worked and added them to the portal
Does Haunted Gardens work?

EDIT: And, I'd love to help if you don't mind :)
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019

User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2153
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: Maia, Pleiades Nebula

Re: PSVita free browser game hub

Post by hgoel0974 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 pm

S1NFUL wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:
S1NFUL wrote:Hgoel, when you say most smartphone touch games work, are you saying that some games that you've tried didn't work?
Yes, some games which I found on the internet (for touchscreens) do not work, I chose the ones that worked and added them to the portal
Does Haunted Gardens work?

EDIT: And, I'd love to help if you don't mind :)
Haunted gardens is too slow (even in the lite version)

Sure, I don't mind at all, just send me the link to the game and a thumbnail/logo of the game and I will add it to the portal ;)

EDIT: I forgot to say that the portal has been updated, I have added one new game and I am testing some more, which I will add pretty soon :)
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

Post Reply

Return to “Games”