Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Top 5 RPG Vita Games?

Discuss official PS Vita games here
LuffyKurosaki

Re: Top 5 RPG Vita Games?

Post by LuffyKurosaki »

taiyaki04 wrote:well, i am in japan... so all i know are these games...

tales of xilia
tales of innocence r
uncharted
persona 4
gravity rush
little big planet
rayman origins
assassin's creed

there might be other games but out of these that i know, i own persona 4 and tales of innocence...
as far as i know, persona has no history(the prequel/sequel thingy) since when i played persona 3 portable, the time when you can fight monsters will be midnight, while on persona 4, you will go to the television... though they got some characters from p3p to p4...

oh, and of those games.. the top on the list as far as i know are persona 4 and uncharted... might as well assassin's creed
wut. xillia is for ps3 lol
Advertising
rabies

Post by rabies »

Top five!?
I can only list one: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
Advertising
PSP 3000 9g| 6.35 PRO C| PRO ONLINE

PS VITA WIFI: 2.00

NEXUS ONE| 4.2.2 CM 10.1
Esoth

Post by Esoth »

D0r1t0 wrote:Definetely i will try to buy by amazon the P4 Golden since you all saying it worth all the penny and i saw videos and its looks good.
About Ff's played the : 3 , 7 , 8 , 9 and for me the best history was in the 7 , the 3 its pretty funny to play , the 7 its epic but still so messy for me , and the 9 they made so many things that goes arround from nowhere.

About the Legend of dragoon i cant find it on my EU Store :( dang me.
Persona has the honour of dislodging Final Fantasy from my personal favourite RPGs, so yes I definitely recommend it. I'm not sure if Final Fantasy VI is on PSN, but if it is, it might be worth looking into.
piccolopatt

Post by piccolopatt »

Persona 4's the best for me! It's a long and interesting game, you have give or take 100 hours of always entertaining gameplay. Also, the new vita version has extra features like new social links and more story compared to the ps2's. I absolutely encourage everyone to try it! :)
Persona, favorite game eveeeer~! :3
GotBacon

Post by GotBacon »

Does the Ragnarok Oddysey Demo give me enough content to taste the game?
PS Vita TN 2.02 UNO.
taiyaki04
Location: investigating the Ethereal Horizon with the wielder of Jao Shingan

Post by taiyaki04 »

LuffyKurosaki wrote:wut. xillia is for ps3 lol
i thought it was also released for psv... sorry for wrong info... ^^,

oh, while checking, i saw a demo of tales of hearts r... maybe it is an rpg too ^^,
i hope K-on! will have a season 3. if that happens, i will cry my heart out with happiness
devices
PSP 2000 fully hackable - 6.60 me 1.6+pro-c
PSVita 3.01 3g/wifi
PSVita 1.81 wifi urbanix tn-c
Esoth

Post by Esoth »

Yeah, they're releasing Tales of Hearts R on the Vita - it's a remake (port?) of the DS game released (and never localised) in Japan a few years ago. They did a similar thing with Tales of Graces (Wii) and Tales of Graces F (PS3) - it's starting to make me wonder if they just beta test the Tales Of games as a first release, before releasing a better "more complete" version on another console.....
taiyaki04
Location: investigating the Ethereal Horizon with the wielder of Jao Shingan

Post by taiyaki04 »

i wonder if malicious rebirth is an rpg... the gameplay kinda looks like monster hunter(i think)
i hope K-on! will have a season 3. if that happens, i will cry my heart out with happiness
devices
PSP 2000 fully hackable - 6.60 me 1.6+pro-c
PSVita 3.01 3g/wifi
PSVita 1.81 wifi urbanix tn-c
swallow1106

Post by swallow1106 »

D0r1t0 wrote: I didnt try Disagea yet but i heard good things about that game , yeah i played the demo of Dungeon Hunter , looks not bad but for sure short...
I had stay the heck away from Disgaea 3 for vita if this is your first Disgaea game... Out of the 4 and 1/2 Disgaeas out there... it's absolutely the worst. Either 3 PSP port had way funnier story line and easier to understand system for beginners.

Not sure if there are even 5 RPGs for VITA right now, but I like Little King Story (if you haven't played it on wii already), and Tales of Destiny R.
lacrimosaangel

Post by lacrimosaangel »

Disgaea is Fab! I also love ffvii and ix (haven't dl'd ix yet as I own the disks so running CSO on psp atm)

My all-time favourite RPG is Chrono Cross though, I'm running the eboot.pbp on my psp (again, I have the original disks) but am SO annoyed that this is the one title they decided to NOT release on UK psn... I would quite happily pay for the digital download version so that I don't have to run it from cso/pbp and could play it on the ps3! (I have EU ps3 and the original US release game so it won't run :( )

I'm having to either play it on my psp or use disk-swap on my ps1 to play it!! I would highly recommend this game to anyone who likes rpgs and is a fan of the Final Fantasy series!
PSV 2.02 eCFW TN
psp 3000 6.60 Pro-B10
3DS R4i Gold WoodR4
Wii 4.3E DM2.2+ GC mod
ps2 fat FMCB
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Root w/freedom
Current projects: psp3003 sound reactive LED mod, PS3 60gb downgrade

Return to “Games”