Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Smasterr
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by Smasterr » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey guys, im soon going on a trip to the states and Im going to try and buy as much games I can for the vita, although I don't count with a very big budget, So I'd love some advice on ac liberation and a couple more of games.
First. Should I buy ac: liberation or Stick to the console version?. I can only get one of the two . Thing is A friend of mine has console version , and I don't know if liberations will be long and good enough to be worth my fourty bucks.
Second, Is Ultimate marvel vs capcom worth it?
Third. Already own the hd collection of metal gear on ps3, Is there any difference on the vita version?
and that's all for the moment.

Fourth and last. Is there any other game that I should definetly buy, Wheter it's physical or digital and is on discount.

Atm own :
Litte big planet vita
Persona 4
All us plus games. Uncharted/Wipeout/Blobs/Retrocity (tomorrow)
Sound shapes
Advertising
Consoles I got : Sega, genesis and saturn. Nes, Super Nes,N64, Ps1,2,3 PSP 3000 jailbroken and PS VITA wifi. Sony all the way
http://tinyurl.com/bmpjenb , Gloomy, touching, although it still sounds rough,very rammstein like

User avatar
Minimur12
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by Minimur12 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:03 pm

i have ploayed the beta and it seemed quite good,
Playstation all stars looks good and if you buy the PS3 VERSION then you get a downloadable version of the vita for free
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage

zero7starz
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by zero7starz » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Smasterr wrote:Hey guys, im soon going on a trip to the states and Im going to try and buy as much games I can for the vita, although I don't count with a very big budget, So I'd love some advice on ac liberation and a couple more of games.
First. Should I buy ac: liberation or Stick to the console version?. I can only get one of the two . Thing is A friend of mine has console version , and I don't know if liberations will be long and good enough to be worth my fourty bucks.
Second, Is Ultimate marvel vs capcom worth it?
Third. Already own the hd collection of metal gear on ps3, Is there any difference on the vita version?
and that's all for the moment.

Fourth and last. Is there any other game that I should definetly buy, Wheter it's physical or digital and is on discount.

Atm own :
Litte big planet vita
Persona 4
All us plus games. Uncharted/Wipeout/Blobs/Retrocity (tomorrow)
Sound shapes
I love my Vita and I loved Liberation, but if you can only get one of the two I'd get the ps3 version. It has a more complex story line, and it felt like a fuller game.

Smasterr
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by Smasterr » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:23 pm

zero7starz wrote:
Smasterr wrote:Hey guys, im soon going on a trip to the states and Im going to try and buy as much games I can for the vita, although I don't count with a very big budget, So I'd love some advice on ac liberation and a couple more of games.
First. Should I buy ac: liberation or Stick to the console version?. I can only get one of the two . Thing is A friend of mine has console version , and I don't know if liberations will be long and good enough to be worth my fourty bucks.
Second, Is Ultimate marvel vs capcom worth it?
Third. Already own the hd collection of metal gear on ps3, Is there any difference on the vita version?
and that's all for the moment.

Fourth and last. Is there any other game that I should definetly buy, Wheter it's physical or digital and is on discount.

Atm own :
Litte big planet vita
Persona 4
All us plus games. Uncharted/Wipeout/Blobs/Retrocity (tomorrow)
Sound shapes
I love my Vita and I loved Liberation, but if you can only get one of the two I'd get the ps3 version. It has a more complex story line, and it felt like a fuller game.
So the ps3 is the way to go? Wasn't there a special edition with both for 80$ something?
Consoles I got : Sega, genesis and saturn. Nes, Super Nes,N64, Ps1,2,3 PSP 3000 jailbroken and PS VITA wifi. Sony all the way
http://tinyurl.com/bmpjenb , Gloomy, touching, although it still sounds rough,very rammstein like

poec
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 am

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by poec » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:43 am

Do not buy any game thats is already on PS3 (MvC, SxT, etc) it´s yhe only thing I can say lol
Sunflowers is pretty funny (the first hour) AC: Liberation on vita is full of glitches, but it's ok to spend the time, probably you should get Hot shot golf, it is in discount ($8.47 i think)

User avatar
awolkiller6554
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 am
Location: inside a box somewhere

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by awolkiller6554 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:12 am

poec wrote:Do not buy any game thats is already on PS3 (MvC, SxT, etc) it´s yhe only thing I can say lol
Sunflowers is pretty funny (the first hour) AC: Liberation on vita is full of glitches, but it's ok to spend the time, probably you should get Hot shot golf, it is in discount ($8.47 i think)
yes DO NOT buy ps3 remakes they really suck........but i recommend u buy new little kings story.............it not an actual remake of the wii version
Pleinair is the best character EVER!!! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]its a joke that they used in the game im not going go curb stomp a girl then utter bros before hoes[/spoiler]

User avatar
xzar2500
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 am

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by xzar2500 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:23 am

AC L is a good game, but it cant take long time for playing, though it has multiplayer mode, but that is really boring.
MVC3 is a FTG, with online mode, you may spend more time on this game.
MGS HD collection on vita has some differences in trophies.
any other game...... little big planet, Playstation All stars, they are interesting and the online multiplayer mode bring more joys.

edgelessdiamond
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by edgelessdiamond » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:47 am

ragnarok odyssey is good :D Just got it 2 days ago.

Icktongo
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 am

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by Icktongo » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:14 am

Rayman origins is really pretty on the vita, though no multiplayer for whoever knows what reason, but i still reccomend it! Cod:bod is alright if you only want the multiplayer, and resistance if you want single player, they really arnt BAD games, my opinion though.

User avatar
laflex
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:39 am
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Need advice on which games to buy on vita.

Post by laflex » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:03 am

If i may jump in on this thread, i just got my vita for xmas!

So far i have gotten katamari, smart as, uncharted: golden abyss, and a few silly games.

I am looking for a really awesome FPS/ACTION game i can try out these dual sticks with and ISN'T just about the multiplayer! I totally loved games like Black, and MGS. Killzone was pretty awesome as well!

anyone got some suggestions for my first fps for the vita?

Post Reply

Return to “Games”