Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

callin all final fantasy fans

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Niceneasy92

Re: callin all final fantasy fans

Post by Niceneasy92 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Well, 7 was my very first rpg when I was growing up, so it's always good for a little nostalgia, but I really like 8. The unction system was really unique, and it was always fun trying to discover new spells from all the enemies. But I also recently just played a little bit of nine and absolutely loved it. I really love the music in it.
Advertising
"To William! To William! To William! To William!"-Coolest moment ever.

Essery

Post by Essery » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:40 pm

FFVII is one of a kind, but I like Niceneasy92, I also really like FFVIII.
Depends really on what type of gameplay/ story one is into probably, FF7-8-9 are all great games.
Advertising

skreama@gmail.com

Post by skreama@gmail.com » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 am

got to 7 then get the others after i own all three and its money well spent

fadedman353

Post by fadedman353 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 am

i like ff VII best story ever my second choice would be ff IX . :D

UdavidT

Post by UdavidT » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 am

get FF7 just for the sake of nostalgia

ksonson

Post by ksonson » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:58 am

final fintasy 7 ;)

judokai

Post by judokai » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:02 am

i would have to say VII or becuase that game ruled my life when i was younger Final fantasy 7 had a steam-punk/cyberpunk feel to it The story was unlike anything i have ever seen and had brilliant character design.(also it was the first time i have ever cried in a video game)which shows you how easy it is to connect with the characters i would have to say it was one of the greatsest games ive ever played ^_^

xentar

Post by xentar » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 am

FFVII was my first rpg so I've been trying to avoid the nostalgia gogles and earlier suggested IX. IX has a strong fantasy setting, interesting gameplay and skills system for battles and fun card game (and a few other nice mini games.) It also has graphics that aged the best from psx era ff games (VII is dated but that doesnt stop me from playing it every few years.) In the end I suggest you buy them all ;). I prefer the intense story and steampunk & cyberpunk settings of VI (My personal fav) and VII (very close second.) The Materia battle system in VII is also my favorite of any ff games.

I think I just added to the confusion rather then helping you hcose a specific title but it does depend on the setting you will enjoy more.
PS Vita wifi 2.02 uno TN-C eCFW| PS Vita 3g 3.00 ofw| PS3 Slim Rogero 4.46 CEX| PSP-3000 03g 6.20 PRO-B10 | PSP Go 05g 6.20 PRO-B10

hewell

Post by hewell » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:57 am

marko4449 wrote:so um i have 10 bucks on my psn account and wanna know what final fantasy game should i get remember i have 10 euros only so i cant buy 2 or 3 or all of em until i wait a few months (im saving money for a new tv) so heres the list: ff 5, ff6, ff7 (heard that this is a must own game), ff8 or ff9 so can someone please give me good advice which should i get?
I preffer the FFVII but to replay, the FFVIII it's more "easy" and faster than FFVII, so it's reconfortable to remember when you expend hours playing that videogames

kaiserlufet

Post by kaiserlufet » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm a gamer since the atari came out... :roll:
and when the squaresoft release FF7 it was the best game ever for me
you can see 3d models in squares LOL :lol:
but the story WOW,
secret characters, boss, weapons, materia, chocobos (it is so hard to find :( if you really dont use walktroughs) so challenge yourself
all in all for me i rate it 10/10, even though its in the era of very smooth 3d graphics
i wish they could remake it for smoother graphics :D

Return to “Games”