Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

COD declassified really worth¿

Discuss official PS Vita games here
danibluff

COD declassified really worth¿

Post by danibluff »

i just have 47$ if my friend come right now to my home, he could end me some cash, so, need to decide, really worth or wait till soul sacrifice¿
Advertising
PSN: Danielsky117
Jd8531

Re: COD declassified really worth¿

Post by Jd8531 »

That's a personal choice that's up to you. I say just read reviews and watch gameplay before you decide.
Advertising
7thpandaren

Post by 7thpandaren »

Soul Sacrifice? Is that a new game? Still waiting for your review on COD jd.
danibluff

Post by danibluff »

7thpandaren wrote:Soul Sacrifice? Is that a new game? Still waiting for your review on COD jd.
yes, it was planed to come out on winter 2012, but on recent videos that i check on youtube, they said now that the game will come out till spring on 2013 :S

PD: about COD i check videos, read reviews, but come on, you guys just know how to explain in the same language as me, you know...
7thpandaren

Post by 7thpandaren »

danibluff wrote:
7thpandaren wrote:Soul Sacrifice? Is that a new game? Still waiting for your review on COD jd.
yes, it was planed to come out on winter 2012, but on recent videos that i check on youtube, they said now that the game will come out till spring on 2013 :S

PD: about COD i check videos, read reviews, but come on, you guys just know how to explain in the same language as me, you know...
Now that your game is delayed, might as well pick up COD. Price is a little steep though 49$. Retail though, you could get it for about 43$, thats what we get it for here in the Philippines.
danibluff

Post by danibluff »

7thpandaren wrote:
danibluff wrote:

Now that your game is delayed, might as well pick up COD. Price is a little steep though 49$. Retail though, you could get it for about 43$, thats what we get it for here in the Philippines.

okay, i just bought from psn store, so, now im downloading it, hope the money worth the game, if not, well, i will just gonna wait till soul come
garrei

Post by garrei »

I paid $70 for my copy... But im in Australia, Even though our dollar is BETTER than US we still have to pay way more for no reason, i shoulda just got it imported but the price on postage would probably be $20 anyway so not much point...
My PC: AMD FX 8-core 4.2Ghz, 16gb RAM, GTX 580, 60gb SSD, Blu-ray Burner, WiFi, 1.5TB HDD, 1000W PSU, 27" Full HD Monitor
My PSP Slim 2002 - TA-085
My PS3 Slim 160GB 4.25 OFW
My Vita: WiFi only :(
illLoGiQ

Post by illLoGiQ »

Ever since Resistance Burning Skies.............I GAMEFLY!!!! NO DEMO...NO BUY! My wallet will be raped no more! :x
My copy should arrive from Gamefly tomorrow.
flash_falcon

Post by flash_falcon »

Gameplay videos look pretty good though. Might grab this over other titles.
awolkiller6554

Post by awolkiller6554 »

the controls are a bit hard to get used to but nothing compared to the gravity rush controls ;)
Pleinair is the best character EVER!!! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]its a joke that they used in the game im not going go curb stomp a girl then utter bros before hoes[/spoiler]

Return to “Games”