Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Discuss official PS Vita games here
sloppycrap

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by sloppycrap »

EDIT: on the US store
Does anyone know what TxK requires? If it's over 3.18 I'm not getting it but I'd really like to. Same thing for the Hotline Miami games.

EDIT2: And The Unfinished Swan. And how do I determine what the minimum firmware is other than buying a game and having it complain about what's on my Vita?
Advertising
Bert960

Post by Bert960 »

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (NA) requires FW 3.55.
Advertising
dyson

Post by dyson »

cvskid wrote:
sentralizer wrote:
WolfFhang wrote:Anyone know the required firmware for Superbeat Xonic?
Superbeat Xonic requires 3.55 update. I stupidly bought it without thinking now I'm still on 3.01 and can't play it this is what happens when you spend most of your time playing older games you forget these issues lol.
I am on a psvita 3.52 firmware and this game asked me to update. I just clicked "no", and i never saw the message saying to update ever again and the game works for me. Don't know if that works for every game though.
Might be you're close enough to not require a technical reason to update (like freed RAM)
Cyber

Post by Cyber »

sloppycrap wrote:EDIT: on the US store
Does anyone know what TxK requires? If it's over 3.18 I'm not getting it but I'd really like to. Same thing for the Hotline Miami games.

EDIT2: And The Unfinished Swan. And how do I determine what the minimum firmware is other than buying a game and having it complain about what's on my Vita?
Hotline Miami runs on 3.18, while its sequel, having been released in March 2015, very likely requires something in 3.3x range.

The easiest way to check the minimum firmware requirement is to use Vita Game Update Checker with the Title ID as shown on a game's page in PS Store.
If the game has no update available, you can check .pkg file of the game in question directly, provided that you can get the link to that file on Sony's ares/zeus server or elsewhere.
sloppycrap

Post by sloppycrap »

Thanks, I bought TxK and added it to the wiki as needing 3.18. I'm working on how to get the pkg link and when I do I'll update that entry as necessary.
mindglitch

Post by mindglitch »

Any one have Axiom Verge on 3.51 or lower? Thanks.

EDIT-works on 3.57+
:(
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]
xFx

Post by xFx »

If anyone interested - Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy require 3.55
NotSoTechnical

Post by NotSoTechnical »

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir requires firmware 3.57 or higher.
jebo

Post by jebo »

What Firmware requires the Gundam Extreme vs Force Japanese version?...Sorry my english is not very good
mastrez87

Post by mastrez87 »

NotSoTechnical wrote:Odin Sphere Leifthrasir requires firmware 3.57 or higher.
I figured as much, oh well I am glad that I didn't preorder thegame. I was insanely close to buying the preorder ut decided not to as the collectors edition was ps4 only and I was still thinking about picking it up for 60$ I am really gladthat I didn't I wish that there'd be some native vita exploit to fudge firmware versions as I'm not going above 3.51 even though as of yet I've not been able to get rejuvenate to work.

Return to “Games”