Discuss official PS Vita games here
#418822 by hippi97
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:58 pm
Hi

I was wondering if there is a way to upgrade my game (minecraft) to specific update? Latest update needs newer firmware so I'd want to update to 1.49. Is there a way to do this with proxy or some other way? I own the game. Or do I need to decrypt/dump it and then use one of the "unofficial" patches...

Thanks
Advertising
#418835 by fate6
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:42 am
Own it? You need to find the the pkg of the update, if not then you need a dump of it.
Advertising
#418859 by pax345
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:24 pm
fate6 wrote:Own it? You need to find the the pkg of the update, if not then you need a dump of it.

How to do it any confirmed links? tutorials or anything? i dont want to brick vita by viruses in dump.

I have no time for messing around days on untrusted dumps from unknown sites just to get update. I have bought original cardrige and cant update !! always says c1-6703-6 after trying to run updated game. I am forced to play 256mb version from cardrige.

I am punished by sony for buying original games thats sick! there is no sense in buying original games now! its better to download dumps. what they are doing at sony ? i was going to buy a texture pack aswell and now i cant even buy any dlcs?

is there any plans to spoof this thing?

I am sorry for getting mad but its really sick, there should be warning to not update games now , especially if they are in digital version, with current spoofing it will let you update and then kaboooooom you cant run it cause of c1-6703-6 error.

Edit:
Just installed MAI minecraft backup its the only option now :/