Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Request for some help modding go!messenger

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
cualquiercosa327

Request for some help modding go!messenger

Post by cualquiercosa327 »

Hello . i have been sometime think about a proyect for the psp but after some research and test i don't know how i should go on.

I know the go!camera is no common device and they are lits of powerfull hardware for videconference, but i want make this for learning

in my first try I capturate some data with wireshark but because server os not available some time ago , i could not obtain any result with this method.

I also have tried to dissamble the binaries and with some reverse enginering seach what function i should remplace for make it available again or maybe see what part make the video/audio encoding.

I am not sure if it used SIP protocol or h263 ,after some research only know it used the older server only for make the conexion betwen the two PSP and after they comunicate without need of the server.

My objetive is use "CUSAX" :the free jabber protocol + SIP as server as remplazament of the original sony's server (could creating jabber count and conecting using the modded program.

The big problem i have found is when i tried to dissasm the files :
(The original are two files :
One is a data file called DATA.DRM and the other is the eboot.pbd;but when i extracted the eboot's files (with Pbpunpacker ) i found a file called : DATA.PSP 1,005k;,which i don't know how open .I have make some search but i dont found anything.(the other 2 files are the icon and param)

I hope someone could help and thanks.
Advertising
Yoti
VIP

Re: Request for some help modding go!messenger

Post by Yoti »

cualquiercosa327 wrote:i found a file called : DATA.PSP 1,005k;,which i don't know how open
It's a plain PRX file. Just use prxtool/pspdecompiler/Prx_Reverser.

But if you don't know how to open this file in hex editor, look at header (file signature) I think you will have no luck in this job.
Advertising
IF SOMEONE HAS AN 07G PSP-3000 PLZ CONTACT ME VIA PM.

Do not forget about adb kill-server. Really.
cualquiercosa327

Re: Request for some help modding go!messenger

Post by cualquiercosa327 »

Hello,thanks for the answering.
I thought it could be a kind of cypher file and did not try open with any hexeditor. :roll:

and thanks

Return to “Programming and Security”