Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

2 questions about exploits

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
PSVita Guy

2 questions about exploits

Post by PSVita Guy »

Hi Guys, I have 2 questions. 1st question is that can I use the pirated PSP games to find the exploit? and the 2nd question is that most minis dont have the option to put a name to your save game then how do you create a buffer overflow with these, where should you place a bunch of “aaaa” in order to get a crash?
Any help will be welcomed.

Sorry for my bad enlish :cry:
Advertising
eighthdayregret

Re: 2 questions about exploits

Post by eighthdayregret »

"pirated PSP games"
Not a good choice of words.
Advertising
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3
pridefuldawn

Post by pridefuldawn »

eighthdayregret wrote:"pirated PSP games"
Prepare to be judged by the powers that be!
OP's sins will be purged in the flames of eternal darkness, for he hast spoken the forbidden word of power!

I know the OP's choice of words was poor, even though you sound the same behind closed doors.

Because you know, we're definently not hypocrites are anything.

Wololo.net
Hacking & Programming Community
So let me get this straight, hacking is perfectly fine. But talking about Pirated ISO files is a a fate worse then death, especially when most of the developers don't make direct income on there games anymore. LOGIC
But I digress...
[spoiler]You really shouldn't of clicked that button, you wasted an estimated ten seconds[/spoiler]
eighthdayregret

Post by eighthdayregret »

pridefuldawn wrote:
eighthdayregret wrote:"pirated PSP games"
Prepare to be judged by the powers that be!
OP's sins will be purged in the flames of eternal darkness, for he hast spoken the forbidden word of power!

I know the OP's choice of words was poor, even though you sound the same behind closed doors.

Because you know, we're definently not hypocrites are anything.

Wololo.net
Hacking & Programming Community
So let me get this straight, hacking is perfectly fine. But talking about Pirated ISO files is a a fate worse then death, especially when most of the developers don't make direct income on there games anymore. LOGIC
But I digress...
Haha. Hey man, I'm just trying to let the guy know so he doesn't get his thread locked. It sounds like he wants to try something and using the words "pirated PSP games" will likely get the thread locked or ignored.

And how I sound behind closed doors and what I do elsewhere is irrelevant. I still follow the rules here on Wololo, and I didn't do what most users here would do and immediately start talking sh*t about pirates, so don't call me a hypocrite. Being willing think about and argue both sides does not make you a hypocrite. It makes you open-minded and should, in reality, illustrate the fact that you are willing to accept the fact that other people may not think the same way you do.

You've never seen me talk sh*t about pirates, I can guarantee it.

If you feel you want to continue this discussion in a productive manner, but through private message so we don't get banned from here, I'm more than willing to explain my stance on the entire debate.
And you may actually be surprised by my answers and the amount of actual FACTS I have on the subject.

All I said was he made a poor choice in words.
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

eighthdayregret wrote:Haha. Hey man, I'm just trying to let the guy know so he doesn't get his thread locked.
Too late.

@OP: Read the forum rules. Any talk of piracy is forbidden. No ifs, no buts.

• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •

Return to “Programming and Security”