Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How can someone be truly anonymous in a post Prism world?

Discuss security issues on computers here.
Content that is judged "dangerous" might be removed without prior notice
Infam0us

How can someone be truly anonymous in a post Prism world?

Post by Infam0us »

As everyone here most likely already know, the NSA has been spying on the citizens of America & the citizens of just about every country in the world for some time now. They have access to all of our phone call records, email, text, and so much more. They've even been trying to crack Tor but it's proven difficult. So my question is how can one be anonymous in a post Prism, xkeyscore world?
Advertising
Playstation Vita 1000 / OFW 3.01 (Currently awaiting the release of TN-4 Exploit)
Xbox 360 (Halo 3 Edition) RROD :(
heleius

Re: How can someone be truly anonymous in a post Prism worl

Post by heleius »

Infam0us wrote:As everyone here most likely already know, the NSA has been spying on the citizens of America & the citizens of just about every country in the world for some time now. They have access to all of our phone call records, email, text, and so much more. They've even been trying to crack Tor but it's proven difficult. So my question is how can one be anonymous in a post Prism, xkeyscore world?
Throw away all your electronic devices, computers, cell phones, gaming systems, destroy all credit cards, close all bank accounts, and go live under a bridge or 'in a van down by the river...' Seriously though, you are only kidding yourself if you think you have any amount of privacy and use cell phones and computers. And the NSA has already been spying on people using Tor for awhile. There is no such thing as being anonymous in our digital world. Most instances the government doesn't even need to spy, they can just log into Facebook!
Advertising
my console list is in your mom's bedroom...

Return to “Security”