Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

GPsp 0.9 Emulator

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
pspgabe550

GPsp 0.9 Emulator

Post by pspgabe550 »

I need help putting cheats on the gpsp, i tried YouTube but everyone there is clueless, and google sucks if any can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Advertising
[spoiler]My PSP Slim
Piano Black
Pro B9 6.60[/spoiler]
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: GPsp 0.9 Emulator

Post by Xian Nox »

pspgabe550 wrote:i tried YouTube but everyone there is clueless
No wonder.
pspgabe550 wrote:google sucks
More likely a certain device that connects to the mouse and keyboard is the problem. :roll:
Anyway, get the cheat files, put them in the CHT folder which is in the gpsp folder and give them the file name of the appropriate game. Run gpsp and activate the cheats from the menu.
Wait, is it just me, or does 0.9 sound outdated?
Advertising
Rodyon

Post by Rodyon »

pspgabe550 wrote:
google sucks
I´ve got to agree with Xian Nox, "google sucking" is caused by a faulty "inputer" device, you should upgrade your's... :lol:

On the gpsp side, 0.9 was the last official revision, and there was a lot of drama on that story...

On a personal note I do prefer Kai revisions of gpsp and last time i checked it, cheats worked like in v0.9. (as described above)
pspgabe550

Post by pspgabe550 »

Rodyon wrote:
pspgabe550 wrote:
google sucks
I´ve got to agree with Xian Nox, "google sucking" is caused by a faulty "inputer" device, you should upgrade your's... :lol:

On the gpsp side, 0.9 was the last official revision, and there was a lot of drama on that story...

On a personal note I do prefer Kai revisions of gpsp and last time i checked it, cheats worked like in v0.9. (as described above)
i dont have cfw and i cant find a signed copy anywhere and i tried to sign eboots but it dosnt work.
[spoiler]My PSP Slim
Piano Black
Pro B9 6.60[/spoiler]
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

gpsp emulators aren't user mode, perhaps?
gpsp kai hooks the home screen, so it definitely isn't user mode.
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

You can downgrade or try to run kai mod with hbl or wait a littel till 6.60 hen is released.
^^thinking downgrade 6.20 or 6.35 should be the best.
The eboots of the signed gpsp are edited to run with ofw (out of the readme). No way to sign them with the usually signing tools
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk
pspgabe550

Post by pspgabe550 »

toBsucht wrote:You can downgrade or try to run kai mod with hbl or wait a littel till 6.60 hen is released.
The eboots of the signed gpsp are edited to run with ofw (out of the readme). No way to sign them with the usually signing tools
Surprisingly i found one called gpSP-J-110507 but i am still trying to figure out where to put the gba bios, so i can change the language to english.
[spoiler]My PSP Slim
Piano Black
Pro B9 6.60[/spoiler]
c0mplx

Post by c0mplx »

pspgabe550 wrote:
toBsucht wrote:You can downgrade or try to run kai mod with hbl or wait a littel till 6.60 hen is released.
Surprisingly i found one called gpSP-J-110507 but i am still trying to figure out where to put the gba bios, so i can change the language to english.
bios go into same folder as eboot
& http://youtu.be/DPHDswLBR-Y use this guide to switch language.

Return to “Emulators”