Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
#92472 by i00i
Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 pm
Blue.Gazer wrote:Hello! I have a question regarding about gpSP Save Files..

is there anyway to convert or play my gpsp kai save in gpsp 0.9? I find gpsp 0.9 much more better..
Because mine is not working -.-

Use battery saves (saved from the game itself). I don't think there is another way because all emus treat state saves differently.
Advertising
#95370 by toBsucht
Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 am
.. no ndson psp. for the dsonpspunnoficial01 is working with ofw to. I run some games with dsonpsp 6 or 7 does also work with unsigned hbl or 6.20 tn-hen.

dsonpspunnoficial01 / nds emulator+samples signed (shrinked) or
DSONPSP 6 & 7 http://www.mediafire.com/?icbhp6nrt8mpgqk (+pacman E2 hb-game) for me 6 does work better as 7 does

btw i got some problems to find the unsigned version of NesterJ v1.13 ^^not the beta2
Advertising
#150483 by naki-the-curious
Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:09 am
Shouldn't this thread be moved to Homebrews -> Emulators? I know this thread was made before that change, but wouldn't a move be kind of good so the thread is in its right place and the people needing this thread might find it easier to locate?
#150491 by jc_gargma
Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 am
naki-the-curious wrote:Shouldn't this thread be moved to Homebrews -> Emulators? I know this thread was made before that change, but wouldn't a move be kind of good so the thread is in its right place and the people needing this thread might find it easier to locate?
Agreed, and poof~ Done.