I’ve been using fantastic RM mod (by DaveX) of Mr. Mirakichi’s RIN 1.32 ,for almost 10 years. It’s really great and compatible gb/gbc emulator, and rewind is a very cool feature, especially fur such old timers like me But rewind length is not configurable (capped to 5MB), it is missing support for extra memory available in newer PSP models, also there are few irritating bugs (like crashes after changing games). So I decided to dig up the sources from old Japanese forums, give it some love and put on Github.
- Sources ported to latest PSP SDK,
- Added dedicated menu for rewind,
- Adjustable memory and states amount in rewind,
- Support for extra memory (PSP Slim and higher, PS Vita with Adrenaline),
- Progress bar for actual rewind status,
- Credits screen ,
- Fixed crash when loading game with a different save size than the previous one,
- Fixed crash when putting PSP to sleep, while Turbo mode is engaged.