Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[REQUEST] Masterboy 2.10 Source Code

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
rouken

[REQUEST] Masterboy 2.10 Source Code

Post by rouken »

Hellow. I was digging some info about this emulator and the program who allow to create color palets for the original Game Boy's games.

Everything is so cool and have a lot of potentical. Sadly, the official page was gone for a while, and, to preserve everything about this project, I digged my old HDD to see what I have in hands to make it available for the public again.

For lucky, I saw I have the color palet editor (who have the source code inside the same compacted file), and the lastest version of the emulator at that time I made the backup together with its source, who was is the 2.02 version, and this version is already outdated by the lastest version released, the 2.10.

My request is if someone have the source code of the version 2.10 of the MasterBoy: If you have it, please, can you share this for me? With this, I can upload everything about this emulator in a dedicated topic...

Beforehand, thank for everyone who can help me in my quest...
Advertising
Butcher

Re: [REQUEST] Masterboy 2.10 Source Code

Post by Butcher »

http://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/masterboy
Advertising
Oldvic

Post by Oldvic »

rouken wrote:Hellow. I was digging some info about this emulator and the program who allow to create color palets for the original Game Boy's games.

Everything is so cool and have a lot of potentical. Sadly, the official page was gone for a while, and, to preserve everything about this project, I digged my old HDD to see what I have in hands to make it available for the public again.

For lucky, I saw I have the color palet editor (who have the source code inside the same compacted file), and the lastest version of the emulator at that time I made the backup together with its source, who was is the 2.02 version, and this version is already outdated by the lastest version released, the 2.10.

My request is if someone have the source code of the version 2.10 of the MasterBoy: If you have it, please, can you share this for me? With this, I can upload everything about this emulator in a dedicated topic...

Beforehand, thank for everyone who can help me in my quest...
Rouken. There is no Masterboy v2.10. It's completely fake, just like EmuMaster. The latest version and source is v.2.02 by Brunni. Those so called subsequent updates were done by some idiotic kid pretending to make improvements, when all he had actually done was change the name. MonkeyBrito did make a version with improved palettes a few months ago, but he didn't change anything at source level.
rouken

Post by rouken »

Oldvic wrote:Rouken. There is no Masterboy v2.10. It's completely fake, just like EmuMaster. The latest version and source is v.2.02 by Brunni. Those so called subsequent updates were done by some idiotic kid pretending to make improvements, when all he had actually done was change the name. MonkeyBrito did make a version with improved palettes a few months ago, but he didn't change anything at source level.
WOW!! Thanks for the information. It saved me a lot of efforts.

I'll make the files available for everyone soon.

Again, thanks for the information.

Return to “Emulators”