Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can someone compile the latest NJEMU 2.3.5 emu's *Solved*

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
Oldvic

Can someone compile the latest NJEMU 2.3.5 emu's *Solved*

Post by Oldvic »

EDIT *Solved*:
Phoenix provides the binaries on his github.
https://github.com/phoe-nix/NJEMU
To get The Unibios v3.2 working, download the Unibios v3.2 zip from the official website, extract the 'uni-bios.rom' and rename it to 'uni-bios.32'.
Now grab MVSPSP v2.3.5 (2014 compile) from Luck's emulation thread. Take the 'neogeo.zip' from it and add the 'uni-bios.32' to the 'neogeo.zip'. Now copy the 'neogeo.zip' to the 'Rom' folder of the latest compile. It should ask you when you load your 1st rom what bios you want to use. You can now select 'Unibios v3.2'. If it doesn't ask, then just delete 'mvspsp.ini' from the MVS emu folder and it will ask you when you load another rom.
Advertising
Last edited by Oldvic on Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tweetyphish

Re: Can someone compile the latest NJEMU 2.3.5 emu's *Solved*

Post by tweetyphish »

Does this work on the PSP Go model? I have installed the 6.61 Pro-C CFW and put MVSPSP on my PSPGo and I cant get anything to work. emulator looks like its going to start and ends up just kicking me back out to the Sony PSP Menu. I am looking to make this PSP Go into a NEO GEO all in one emulator of sorts but i'm getting nowhere fast as most of the write ups I can find only mention the PSP Slim or Phat (1000-3000) and none of them mention which version to use for the PSP Go. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Advertising

Return to “Emulators”