Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
#417873 by Oldvic
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:01 am
Recently picked up a slim2k for mostly Neo Geo (+CD) and CPS1+2 emulation. Got things up and running pretty quickly thanks to the informative threads on this forum, and Luck's excellent emulation thread. I've just noticed that the NJEMU 2.3.5 emu's from Luck's thread were compiled in 2014. Looking at the source, Phoe-nix has made a few changes to them since then (the last being in 2016), one of which now includes the ability to use Unibios v3.2 in the 'neogeo.zip'. I'm just wondering if someone would be kind enough to do a compile of Phoe-nix's latest source from the link below for a slim please. Thank you very much in advance.

https://github.com/phoe-nix/NJEMU

EDIT *Solved*:
I managed to find the latest compiled binaries of the NJEMU 2.3.5 emu's. Just google "NJEMU-20160325".
To get The Unibios v3.2 working, download the Unibios v3.2 zip from the official website, extract the 'uni-bios.rom' and rename it to 'uni-bios.32'.
Now grab MVSPSP v2.3.5 (2014 compile) from Luck's emulation thread. Take the 'neogeo.zip' from it and add the 'uni-bios.32' to the 'neogeo.zip'. Now copy the 'neogeo.zip' to the 'Rom' folder of the latest compile. It should ask you when you load your 1st rom what bios you want to use. You can now select 'Unibios v3.2'. If it doesn't ask, then just delete 'mvspsp.ini' from the MVS emu folder and it will ask you when you load another rom.
Advertising