Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
AbyssDweller

Re: [release] UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225

Post by AbyssDweller »

KronosXLI wrote:Does this one fix Golden Sun's audio?
More importantly, does it fix the water djinn crash? I entered a debug room in order to get all the djinn as getting them the normal way is impossible.
Advertising
zekepliskin

Post by zekepliskin »

Hey Erik! Nice work, look forward to trying this out.

Any plans to make a Vita build of this? As an ELF file that can be run via Rejuvenate I mean. I bet the emulation quality would improve with the extra power available.
Advertising
[TUTORIAL] Install TN-V11/TN-X On Vita FW 3.18

PS Vita 16GB (FW 3.51) - TN-V11 [Quikrazor87], Rejuvenate [Unity 1.06], PS1 Loader [TheFloW]
Nintendo O3DS XL 16GB (SysNAND 11.0) - A9LH, GBA VC, FBI, HBL, SuperCard DSTWO 2GB
Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PS4
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

zekepliskin wrote:Hey Erik! Nice work, look forward to trying this out.

Any plans to make a Vita build of this? As an ELF file that can be run via Rejuvenate I mean. I bet the emulation quality would improve with the extra power available.
I do not have PS VITA. I do not know what Rejuvenate :mrgreen:
I think if you have a Vita and you know what that is, then you can probably do it yourself.
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

luck wrote:the game is not able to load/create a save file, it says "the game cannot be saved"
luck wrote:place a .SAV in your rom directory...
i just checked, and yes, it is still unsupported
Um, I've been thinking about this problem, reviewed all the source code. I did not find any errors related to "saves in game".

Then I decided to still check you wrote on the game "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team.zip".
And, oddly enough, I reached to save room in the tent where he slept Pokemon, and game normally saved.
Then he came out of the emulator and again went to the game, and the game is booted normally, like you have in the picture "Continue" (Resume your adventure from where you last saved.).

Yes, the size of saving: 128 KB (131,072 bytes).
Preserved under the name: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team.sav"
In the folder: UO gpSP kai/GBA/SAV

Last edited by ErikPshat on Sun May 15, 2016 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack52032

Re: UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225

Post by jack52032 »

Europe version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has the save problem usa version works fine
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

jack52032 wrote:Europe version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has the save problem usa version works fine
Wow, yes, thanks for the tip...

Code: Select all

2567 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (E)(Rising Sun).gba = POKE DUNGEON B24P 01 0 = Save failed!
2485 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (U)(RDG).gba        = POKE DUNGEON B24E 01 0 = Save completed!
tudisawap

Deliberate double post.

Post by tudisawap »

Merge possible?
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=45868
or drama?
beater0001

Post by beater0001 »

with this version i have encountered a weird problem: i cant map the dpad to normal movement and analog for other functions at the same tiime anymore: if i try to use the analog as load/save state, the dpad would be use for that too :shock:
ErikPshat

Re: UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 231

Post by ErikPshat »

beater0001 wrote:with this version i have encountered a weird problem: i cant map the dpad to normal movement and analog for other functions at the same tiime anymore: if i try to use the analog as load/save state, the dpad would be use for that too :shock:
Please check this hotfix: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7nrtt ... ttings.zip

Earlier yes, settings D-PAD and Joystick are linked.
I separated settings D-PAD and Joystick separately.
beater0001

Re: UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 231

Post by beater0001 »

ErikPshat wrote:Please check this hotfix: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7nrtt ... ttings.zip

Earlier yes, settings D-PAD and Joystick are linked.
I separated settings D-PAD and Joystick separately.
The settings are now separated, but Joystick settings are not accurate. Ex: I mapped analog up for load state, but it try to save state instead, and analog down which i tried to used for save state, function as menu button :geek:

Return to “Emulators”