Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
#405186 by AbyssDweller
Tue May 10, 2016 8:56 pm
KronosXLI wrote:Does this one fix Golden Sun's audio?


More importantly, does it fix the water djinn crash? I entered a debug room in order to get all the djinn as getting them the normal way is impossible.
Advertising
#405205 by zekepliskin
Wed May 11, 2016 3:56 pm
Hey Erik! Nice work, look forward to trying this out.

Any plans to make a Vita build of this? As an ELF file that can be run via Rejuvenate I mean. I bet the emulation quality would improve with the extra power available.
Advertising
#405207 by ErikPshat
Wed May 11, 2016 5:13 pm
zekepliskin wrote:Hey Erik! Nice work, look forward to trying this out.

Any plans to make a Vita build of this? As an ELF file that can be run via Rejuvenate I mean. I bet the emulation quality would improve with the extra power available.

I do not have PS VITA. I do not know what Rejuvenate :mrgreen:
I think if you have a Vita and you know what that is, then you can probably do it yourself.
#405252 by ErikPshat
Sat May 14, 2016 12:43 am
luck wrote:the game is not able to load/create a save file, it says "the game cannot be saved"
luck wrote:place a .SAV in your rom directory...
i just checked, and yes, it is still unsupported

Um, I've been thinking about this problem, reviewed all the source code. I did not find any errors related to "saves in game".

Then I decided to still check you wrote on the game "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team.zip".
And, oddly enough, I reached to save room in the tent where he slept Pokemon, and game normally saved.
Then he came out of the emulator and again went to the game, and the game is booted normally, like you have in the picture "Continue" (Resume your adventure from where you last saved.).

Yes, the size of saving: 128 KB (131,072 bytes).
Preserved under the name: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team.sav"
In the folder: UO gpSP kai/GBA/SAV

Image
Last edited by ErikPshat on Sun May 15, 2016 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
#405255 by ErikPshat
Sat May 14, 2016 3:55 am
jack52032 wrote:Europe version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has the save problem usa version works fine

Wow, yes, thanks for the tip...

Code: Select all2567 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (E)(Rising Sun).gba = POKE DUNGEON B24P 01 0 = Save failed!
2485 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (U)(RDG).gba        = POKE DUNGEON B24E 01 0 = Save completed!
#405373 by beater0001
Tue May 24, 2016 7:51 am
with this version i have encountered a weird problem: i cant map the dpad to normal movement and analog for other functions at the same tiime anymore: if i try to use the analog as load/save state, the dpad would be use for that too :shock:
#405407 by ErikPshat
Thu May 26, 2016 5:40 am
beater0001 wrote:with this version i have encountered a weird problem: i cant map the dpad to normal movement and analog for other functions at the same tiime anymore: if i try to use the analog as load/save state, the dpad would be use for that too :shock:

Please check this hotfix: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7nrtt ... ttings.zip

Earlier yes, settings D-PAD and Joystick are linked.
I separated settings D-PAD and Joystick separately.
#405412 by beater0001
Thu May 26, 2016 10:49 am
ErikPshat wrote:Please check this hotfix: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7nrtt ... ttings.zip

Earlier yes, settings D-PAD and Joystick are linked.
I separated settings D-PAD and Joystick separately.

The settings are now separated, but Joystick settings are not accurate. Ex: I mapped analog up for load state, but it try to save state instead, and analog down which i tried to used for save state, function as menu button :geek:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest