Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
Suedehead

Re: UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225

Post by Suedehead »

in the emerald pokemon when I go to the first gym leader the emulator gives a black screen with a small text without saying "bad jump". Does anyone know how to solve it?
Advertising
schick85

Post by schick85 »

Hi I wanted to know if there was anything I could do on my end to increase the font size of the menu. I can barely make out the texts as I have a pspgo and bad vision to make matters worse. A reply to this question would be much appreciated.

If there was a way to tinker the fbm file in the font folder would be great.
Advertising
Rommaster64

Post by Rommaster64 »

Hey there,

I have been using 'UO gрSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225' for quite a while now on my Psp 2000 and it works perfectly fine.
I only have a small issue with one game and I thought you could help me with this problem.
The game is 'DragonBall Z Legacy of Goku 2'. There is a sequence in the game in which you have to fly to a different location. The problem is, whenever I try to do so the message 'the game will not run in this hardware' appears on the screen.

This seems to be a common issue with emulator and this particular game since there are a few videos and even solutions for this problem on YouTube. Sadly none of this solution works for this emulator.

Thought you could help me with this.

Thanks
Kiyoshi15

Post by Kiyoshi15 »

TempGBA-mod would've been perfect if it was using normal button layout (X for confirm, O for cancel) and had fine icon, not this idiotic cats photo.
burzonsel

Post by burzonsel »

it gives me "bad jump" error how do i solve it

Return to “Emulators”