Game Boy Advance emulator
I think this is the best full GBA emulator, the game perfectly reproduces without brakes and with sound.
Latest source code by takka stopped development in 2009: https://osdn.jp/projects/gpsp-kai/scm/s ... -kai-test/
Since then, I have not seen any significant improvements.
Release from an unknown developer version 3.5 is actually an old version - Ver: 3.3 test 2 Build 132 without any significant changes and improvements in functionality.
So I decided to finalize this nice emulator for the stable release. So, meet, i hope you will enjoy ...
- Fixed lots of bugs, mostly inconsistencies in the program code and the code to be translated.
- Added new lines in the emulator menu and accordingly in translation language files.
- Painted pixel by pixel, and compiled a new font "eureka.fbm".
Also in the font added all German-Spanish-Portuguese-Greek characters umlauts with full Western European encoding cp1252 with the required width for each letter.
- Fixed some items are broken before.
- Fixed alternating list by changing the buttons in the joystick configuration.
- Now run almost all games from ZIP archives. Previously, large files are not unpacked emulator.
- Other minor fixes.
- Signed to run on the official firmware, and of course on the custom firmware.
To save space on the memory card, compress images * .gba in ZIP-format archives.
Images should be expanded in the folder: "UO gрSP kai \ GBA \ ROM".
Download: UO gрSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225
Exophase: main developer - Official release "gpSP" latest v0.9.
takka: developer - UnOfficial release "UO gpSP kai" latest v3.4 test 3 build 92.
toBsucht - for testing and helping translating.
If you are interested in translating the emulator to your native language, please lay out your translations in the message subject, and I will add them in a archive.
- The first line with symbol "#" with "space" - is the programm code. It can not be change!
- Next lines with symbol "#" with "no space" - it's just a comment. This is the original English text. It is not necessary to translate. Optionally, you can completely remove, but best left as is.
- But the following lines with the symbol "!" - is the translation itself.
- Symbol "\n" - go to newline.
- Symbol "space" - 4 pixels.
- Symbol "$" - space 1 pixel. This symbol, I specifically made as short a space, to more finely adjust the padding where needed.