Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

☆★☆DaedalusX64☆★☆ [Beta R1909] (06-18-2014 UPDATE)

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
Mateus

Re: ☆★☆DaedalusX64☆★☆ [Beta R1909] (06-18-2014 UPDATE)

Post by Mateus »

hello,i know i already asked this..But,is there improvement for Mario kart 64 in this update ? I mean,is there fixs ?

Thanks.
Advertising
Essometer

Post by Essometer »

I was looking at the compatibility for Destruction Derby 64 and the notes stated that the opponents were randomly driving in the
opposite direction.
Advertising
Samus

Post by Samus »

Using TN-V 9.6 this N64 emulator mostly freezes on me on the Variables Identified loading screen. Dr. Mario 64 loads but freezes on the select mode screen. Star Fox 64 appears to play fine if sound is disabled. Ridge Racer works okay. Has anyone checked compatibility against: http://forums.daedalusx64.com/compat.php
djstiv3

Post by djstiv3 »

is 1909 the newest update? i mean its 2017 now and psp still cant get a perfect or close toperfect port of n64?

will it ever happen? is anyone still working on it? i can see the nintendo DS port not being finished, ok, but n64 should be, i mean come on, this is the best way to play most emultors especially n64....

i hope the original creator reads this, bro, finish it, id appreciate it ALOT, i dont like to emulate on anything else except psp.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres hoping the vita doesnt continue to get post psp emulator ports, it has way more power to easily port all emulators perfectly onto it.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

djstiv3 wrote:is 1909 the newest update? i mean its 2017 now and psp still cant get a perfect or close toperfect port of n64?

will it ever happen? is anyone still working on it? i can see the nintendo DS port not being finished, ok, but n64 should be, i mean come on, this is the best way to play most emultors especially n64....

i hope the original creator reads this, bro, finish it, id appreciate it ALOT, i dont like to emulate on anything else except psp.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres hoping the vita doesnt continue to get post psp emulator ports, it has way more power to easily port all emulators perfectly onto it.
PSP will sadly never have proper N64 emu, it was just a super cool PoC in the end but thats it.
Fortunately the Vita can do it much better but there are problems on that end as well like no proper GPU access on native homebrew, Also the Vita has plenty of native emulators but almost all of them are rolled into retroarch unlike the PSP that had a separate app for each one.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Emulators”