Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Any MAME emulator for psp have these games working...

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
Maximus2000

Any MAME emulator for psp have these games working...

Post by Maximus2000 »

Hello again all. For a long time now I've wanted to use MAME for psp to use for two specific games: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Trog. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but these two games were two of the biggest memories I had growing up. Nothing compared to the original arcade versions. TMNT for nes sucked (for me at least) & so did trog for the same system. I've yet to come across an emulator (back in the day) that emulated those two games. has there been any emulator since then that has been able to emulate those two flawlessly or at least playable? I'm on psp 3000 btw. thx
Advertising
mindglitch

Re: Any MAME emulator for psp have these games working...

Post by mindglitch »

if you want turtles, try PSP MAME4ALL v4.9r2 Hires. i use that one on the vita ecfw and it runs the first tmnt. it is a bit choppy but i didnt mess with any settings so you can try to tweak those. dont know about trog but you can give it a shot.
Advertising
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]
Maximus2000

Re: Any MAME emulator for psp have these games working...

Post by Maximus2000 »

thx, used that version of mame, tried all the roms, couldn't find a build for TMNT that worked. Same for Trog, Got one that got to a check then froze psp then shut off.

Return to “Emulators”