Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
User avatar
Taronish3
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by Taronish3 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Ok
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® PLUS waiting for new cfw
Trophies
Image
PSNTrophy
Image

RickS
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 3:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by RickS » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Redeem Code
JP account

B26T-CMNK-92M9
JNET-A6NG-BHB8
6LQD-DFNG-3FHA
54GD-28NN-ATL9
Advertising

Kururi
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:52 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by Kururi » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:27 pm

RickS wrote:Redeem Code
JP account

B26T-CMNK-92M9
JNET-A6NG-BHB8
6LQD-DFNG-3FHA
54GD-28NN-ATL9
Thanks a lot! :D I took the second one. The others are already taken by someone else, I think.

User avatar
HarmfulMushroom
Posts: 755
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by HarmfulMushroom » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:01 pm

What were they? I was hoping one would still be up when I got off work, forgot the login information for my JPN PSN account...

Kururi
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:52 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by Kururi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:13 am

HarmfulMushroom wrote:What were they? I was hoping one would still be up when I got off work, forgot the login information for my JPN PSN account...
It's a DLC for the game Gundam Battle Operation Next, in case you're wondering.
Attachments
pic.png
pic.png (48.96 KiB) Viewed 87895 times

SonGoku
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:53 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by SonGoku » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:20 am

dang it, no US codes :(
Age :21 | Rating :Awesome
PS Vita Slim
iPhone 5S iOS 9.2.1 Jailbroken
NEXUS 5 rooted 6.0 Marshmallow

‏‏‏DirtySprite
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:00 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by ‏‏‏DirtySprite » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:39 pm

I have a $10 US PSN code to share. I'll PM it to you. First come first serve :3

FYI I'm not talking to the guy above me. Whoever wants the code can quote me and I'll PM them the code :33

‏‏‏DirtySprite
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:00 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by ‏‏‏DirtySprite » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Nobody wants free PlayStation money :(

shura
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:06 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by shura » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:46 pm

‏‏‏DirtySprite wrote:I have a $10 US PSN code to share. I'll PM it to you. First come first serve :3

FYI I'm not talking to the guy above me. Whoever wants the code can quote me and I'll PM them the code :33
Please send It to me :P
Thanks!

‏‏‏DirtySprite
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:00 am

Re: Digital codes giveaway (PSN codes, etc...)

Post by ‏‏‏DirtySprite » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:52 pm

shura wrote:
‏‏‏DirtySprite wrote:I have a $10 US PSN code to share. I'll PM it to you. First come first serve :3

FYI I'm not talking to the guy above me. Whoever wants the code can quote me and I'll PM them the code :33
Please send It to me :P
Thanks!
Done deal :D

Post Reply

Return to “Homebrews”