Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What is the cheapest oculus dk2 entry pc?

Everything related to computers that doesn't go in other categories
zoraktorok

What is the cheapest oculus dk2 entry pc?

Post by zoraktorok »

Im going to do my own research after posting this, but Im sure someone here knows somewhere offhand. I have crappy computers.... I get all that I need done with them so it usually suffices. I recently decided to join the vr revolution, but from their official site, requirements listed just says the ability to run current gen graphics with a hdmi out. Most software I have found seems to not require a powerhouse as of yet... but some appear to. Anywho, I want to purchase a tower for the sole purpose of running a rift through it. Storage isnt really a problem as I have several hds around here. I dont need a mouse, no monitor, no speakers, no keyboard, no virus sofware, windows 7 preffered, no burner but a bd-reader would be great, but not required .... My target budget is about 700. That with the dk2 pushing the total past 1,000 ..... thats all I can afford right now. thank you in advance.

My reasoning is that I was looking at oled glasses and the sony model is 999.99 so... yeah, 350 is totally fine for me if all I ever do with it is watch movies. Hope they change morphious from led... or lcd.... cant remember befor I get called out.... eaither way, a step backwards. Pull out the inkjet sony!
Advertising

Return to “General”