Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PC games, hardware

Everything related to computers that doesn't go in other categories
dannemp

PC games, hardware

Post by dannemp »

Let's discuss about pc games. your favourites. Your expectations from new games... ANYthing about PC games+PC hardware

I'll start with Call Of Duty modern warfare. Its one of my favourite games but its a little bit too short.
I really want to play black ops but i think my pc needs an urgent update (i bought a msi cyclone gtx 460 768mB but it m=will come only in 2 weeks but maybe even 2 months depending when my sister will come from england)
Advertising
jaja2u

Re: PC games, hardware

Post by jaja2u »

I like Mafia II. It's a good game, nice look, and has a compelling storyline. (It only came out at the end of August)
Advertising
Thank you Total_Noob :mrgreen:
cscash241
Banned

Post by cscash241 »

dose anyone still have halo combat evolved????? it's surprising how many ppl play it and it runs like nothing on windows 7 4gb of ram amd athalon2 x2 2.70ghz :D
haydeshell

Post by haydeshell »

cscash241 wrote:dose anyone still have halo combat evolved????? it's surprising how many ppl play it and it runs like nothing on windows 7 4gb of ram amd athalon2 x2 2.70ghz :D
Lol Dude Get The The Trial For Halo There A Heaps Of ppl On There And most Sniper Fest's Have Aimbots:P
cscash241
Banned

Post by cscash241 »

haydeshell wrote:
cscash241 wrote:dose anyone still have halo combat evolved????? it's surprising how many ppl play it and it runs like nothing on windows 7 4gb of ram amd athalon2 x2 2.70ghz :D
Lol Dude Get The The Trial For Halo There A Heaps Of ppl On There And most Sniper Fest's Have Aimbots:P
screw the trial i have the full version it was like $20 at gamestop
Mr. X
Retired Mod

Post by Mr. X »

The only gaming I do on my PC is emulation, if that counts. Anything from NES to PSX does me just fine.
All HBL Revisions: Binaries + Source | Topic
TN HEN Releases: Download
cscash241
Banned

Post by cscash241 »

Mr. X wrote:The only gaming I do on my PC is emulation, if that counts. Anything from NES to PSX does me just fine.
i like to play my old ps2 games on my pc :ugeek: and i have this controller http://www.buy.com/prod/alienware-aw-00 ... 01493.html got it on eBay
tbg

Post by tbg »

Fallout 3... and tomorrow New Vegas!
TBG : Team Extraction member
jaja2u

Post by jaja2u »

cscash241 wrote:
Mr. X wrote:The only gaming I do on my PC is emulation, if that counts. Anything from NES to PSX does me just fine.
i like to play my old ps2 games on my pc :ugeek: and i have this controller http://www.buy.com/prod/alienware-aw-00 ... 01493.html got it on eBay
What are the names of the PC emulators you use?
Thank you Total_Noob :mrgreen:
cscash241
Banned

Post by cscash241 »

jaja2u wrote:
cscash241 wrote:
What are the names of the PC emulators you use?
pcsx2 is's like a ps2 on ur pc

Return to “General”