The forum follows the basic rules of the netiquette : http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855We ask you to specifically follow the following rules:
- Do not post in Capital letters
- Do not send private messages with request/questions that you already posted on the forum
- Do not post or request illegal content. In particular, this website does not support piracy; any mention or references to pirated content will be acted upon.
- Do not post, request, discuss, or link any form of adult content (this includes, but is not limited to, pornography, and "sexual health" discussions). Breaking this rule can/will result in an immediate perma-ban.
- Be polite, do not insult others. Specifically, posts involving racism/sexism/religious intolerance/etc are not tolerated.
- Respect the open-source licenses of content you edit/mod/etc, and please try to provide proper credits to the original creator(s) whenever possible. This forum honours GPL and similar rules. Posts/files violating them are subject to removal/edit at moderator discretion.
- Your signature (if any) should be less than 150 pixels in height (text included). Moderators reserve the right to change your signature if it doesn't follow this rule.
- Discrete and relevant links to other websites are allowed. Blatant advertising is not allowed. (This includes offering to buy or sell something. We aren't an auctionhouse.)
- Threads regarding "online cheat" in games are not allowed. Discussions regarding offline cheats are allowed.
- Usage of pay-per-click reroute links, or linking to pay-per-click websites is not allowed. (This includes surveys, pay-to-download, etc.)
- Do not open a new topic just to request people to sign homebrews for you, or to code this or that
(homebrew, plugin,...) for you.
- Avoid creating work in progress (or W.I.P.) topics unless there is significant progress (e.g. a beta download, etc.) to be posted. The mod team reserve the right to lock such topics. We don't like vaporware.
- Multiple accounts:
Each user can only have one and only one account. All clones (other accounts for same user) will be immediately permabanned with no warning whatsoever. The original account (taken as the oldest account for that user) will be sanctioned at least with one warning, up to direct permaban, to the moderation team discretion. Banned accounts count as one account as well.
Any post not following these basic rules will be either edited or locked, followed by a friendly warning from the moderation team. If you consistently break this rules your account will be deleted without further notice.In addition please respect the following guidelines:
- Please avoid the use of profanity (aka, swearing.)
- When choosing your signature/avatar, please keep other users in mind and avoid rapidly flashing gifs.
- If you have a question, be sure to check first the sticky topics of each category and use the search function before posting.
- Try to make precise topic title, e.g. “help” is not an appropriate topic title and will be consequently edited by the moderation team.
- Try to make full sentences, be as precise and concise as you can.
- Try to post in the right category, if you do not find any category meeting your needs, please inform any member of the moderation team, we will study the possibility of creating a new forum/sub-forum.
- The official language of this forum is English. If you are a non-English speaker, please use a translation tool to post your messages in English. You are free to leave also a copy of the message in your “original language”, but do not expect a reply in any other language than English.
- If you see a post or receive a PM that breaks the rules, please report the post/PM by selecting the Upside-Down Triangle with an ! inside icon, and use the menu that appear to give a brief explanation of why the post/PM breaks the rules. Doing so helps the moderation staff keep the forum clean and safe.Moderation rules.By registering to this forum you agree to the following:
Your messages can be edited, moved or locked by the moderation team without any further notice. In general, the moderation team will let a note if your content was edited. If your topic is moved, the moderation team will leave a shadow topic. Shadow topics will be removed after 1 month.Wololo and the moderation team.
I have a few US PSN codes to sell for a reasonable price (cheaper than pcgamesupply). PM me if interested, 1st come 1st serve basis..
Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!