Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

I want to learn programming

Programming on your favorite platform, for your favorite platform? Post here
nazar_ops

I want to learn programming

Post by nazar_ops »

Hello everyone. Lately I've been thinking about learning on how to program software and stuff. At the moment I just want to know how to program a simple software game or tool or basically mess with software and editing it (like they do with the PSP exploits). I assume C# is the direction for me then. But is there any head start for all this? Can you guys recommend me on how to start programming in C#?

Thanks
Advertising
PS VITA 1000-PCH WIFI Model
PS VITA 2000-PCH Lime Green & White WIFI Model

Check out my YT channel. I do PS VITA commentaries, unboxings and more =)

Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCippbNLSEHdlIGuxVAY8L2w
nightnero253

Re: I want to learn programming

Post by nightnero253 »

Get a book about the coding you want to do and read it.
Advertising
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

nazar_ops wrote:Hello everyone. Lately I've been thinking about learning on how to program software and stuff. At the moment I just want to know how to program a simple software game or tool or basically mess with software and editing it (like they do with the PSP exploits). I assume C# is the direction for me then. But is there any head start for all this? Can you guys recommend me on how to start programming in C#?

Thanks
C# doesn't work on PSP (unfortunately). However, if you're interested in learning C# for (almost) every other platform, there's nothing better than the official MSDN docs:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... s.71).aspx

If you want to program for the PSP, you have the options of Lua, Python (both are interpreted), C/C++, MIPS (for PSP exploits).
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
noname120
Developer

Post by noname120 »

@hgoel0974: He did not say that he was willing to do programming on the PSP.
@nazar_ops: Any tutorial will do the trick. For instance, this onewill teach you most of the things that you need to learn.
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

Personally, I'd say you're better off learning programming independently of the language. Once you know all the concepts then learning a language itself is easy as they all follow the same concepts (and for the most part the same syntax) with minor changes.

Return to “Programming”