Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[C++,Java] I wanna learn....

Programming on your favorite platform, for your favorite platform? Post here
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: [C++,Java] I wanna learn....

Post by Xian Nox »

NeverSayDie wrote:What irrelevant? Also I understand this that why its super basic. I have another one made. I mean CompTIa A+
certification. I forgot there's a A+ programming language. Please excuse my ignorance.
Because system() is evil.
Excuse me, self-taught on Linux programmer wannabe.
What I consider a bare-bones calculator:

Code: Select all

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
  int a, b;

cin >> a;
  cin >> b;

cout << a + b;

return 0;
}
Advertising
NeverSayDie

Post by NeverSayDie »

Linux is kinda of important to learn soon. Also I just like trying things out ,and learning more about computers. I have to certifications in computers CompTia A+ and CCENT ( Cisco Certified Entry- level Technician) Scored a 925 on that one.
Advertising
I love electronic Music
My Favorite artists are
1. 12th Planet
2. Noisestorm
3. Zomboy
Never Say die and Monstercat
I have ADHD and Aspergers
I love techonlogy and Computers first though.
Temporal Mechanics

Post by Temporal Mechanics »

NeverSayDie wrote:Linux is kinda of important to learn soon. Also I just like trying things out ,and learning more about computers. I have to certifications in computers CompTia A+ and CCENT ( Cisco Certified Entry- level Technician) Scored a 925 on that one.
Not if your going to be a software engineer or Web developer though, I have CCENT and it has not helped with software development. But both certification are good to have.
NeverSayDie

Post by NeverSayDie »

Temporal Mechanics wrote:
NeverSayDie wrote:Linux is kinda of important to learn soon. Also I just like trying things out ,and learning more about computers. I have to certifications in computers CompTia A+ and CCENT ( Cisco Certified Entry- level Technician) Scored a 925 on that one.
Not if your going to be a software engineer or Web developer though, I have CCENT and it has not helped with software development. But both certification are good to have.

So you have CCENT. when does yours expire mine expires 2016
I love electronic Music
My Favorite artists are
1. 12th Planet
2. Noisestorm
3. Zomboy
Never Say die and Monstercat
I have ADHD and Aspergers
I love techonlogy and Computers first though.
Temporal Mechanics

Post by Temporal Mechanics »

NeverSayDie wrote:
Temporal Mechanics wrote:

So you have CCENT. when does yours expire mine expires 2016
Mine expires 2014, I was going to take the ICND2 but I now have a full time job and I don't have time to study for it :oops:.

Return to “Programming”