There's little done on the graphics part, so anyone joining in would have absolute liberty on what/how to use to get that accomplished. The game's graphics requirements are not too complicated, but that's up to the graphic programmer as well. He will have to coordinate with the graphists directly.
The project will go GPL eventually (this is not negotiable), but it is closed source right now.
- Standard latest ADK with Eclipse IDE (project is on SDK level 8 -Android 2.2-, but we're planning on getting it lower to 2.1 or even 1.6 for maximum device compatibility)
- SVN repository
- GMail mailing list
- Google Docs
- Solid experience with Java and OOP
- Experience with Android SDK and Eclipse IDE
- Experience with OpenGL ES (1.1)
- Optional: experience with network programming in Java/Android