Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Discuss your favorite apps here
Mental_5150

New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Post by Mental_5150 »

I was putzing around online and came across a new andriod version of the vita. Its known as the JXD S5110B. Has anyone looked at this product or have any feedback about this? It appears to be a descent model compaired to the previous driod x360 and am hoping a quality game play. It runs on andriod 4. I currently have an xperia play which i use for the dual analog android experience. What are your thoughts?
Advertising
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||
jhuebert95

Re: New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Post by jhuebert95 »

Thanks for posting this! It looks pretty badass! What kind of games does it have? Is it limited to just games from the Android market?
Advertising
jhuebert95
Black PSP 1001 - 6.60 ME-2 & 6.60 PRO-C2
Black PS Vita 1001- 3.60 w/ HENkaku
Black PS3 CECH-4001C - Latest OFW
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

jhuebert95 wrote:Thanks for posting this! It looks pretty badass! What kind of games does it have? Is it limited to just games from the Android market?
As it stands, it does apear that it is limited to the android market but this also consists of a full spped n64 emu which we all know has been a current downfall of the psv/psp cfw's. This console also has a dual-core cpu and gpu which with ppsspp should allow for seemless psp emu ontop of psx emu through fpse. In my opinion, through the videos I have seen of live game play this might be an alternative to the lack of memory that we are limited with through the psp emu on the psv. I am hoping that the new TN-V update that is supposedly to offer more mem can compensate for the frame rate issue on most emu's. I am still longing for current android games with dedicated analog sticks which this might be an answer :-)
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

Approx specs of the thing:
Screen: 5 inch LCD screen, resolution 800*480
Touch: 5-point Capacitive touch screen
Games: 100,000 Android games, 9 Emulator Games, Games Cloud, Tested-Games Download Chanel
Games Control 3 ways to control the games: 5-point capacitive touch screen, Buttons(Android button mapping function, 360 viewing angle, L+R button, double joysticks), G-sensor
Buttons: double joysticks,Direction button, ABXY, LR, select, start, VOL+/-, Reset, Power
Chip: Amlogic MX-S Dual core 1.5GHz Dual core (CPU:cortex A9, GPU:ARM mali400 mp2)
DDR : 1GB DDR3
Storage: 8GB
Network: Wi-Fi(802.11 b/g/n), External Ethernet,3G Dongle
G-Sensor: 3 Axis Gravity Sensor
Camera: 0.3MP Back Camera
Speaker: Single Speaker
Video: RMVB、AVI、MPEG-4、ASP、DIVX、WMV、F4V、FLV etc.(Support the Third Party applications)
Audio: MP3、WMA、FLAC、OGG etc. (Support the Third Party applications)
Battery: Built-in Lithium battery
Charged via 5V 2A DC Adaptor or USB
I/O: USB2.0 High speed connector
Support OTG: external keyboard, mouse, ethernet, 3G dongle, U disk, disk
3.5mm Stereo earphone jack;
Micro TF card slot, max to 32GB
HDMI: HDMI dual screen output, up to 1080P
Language: Multi-languages
Operate Environment: Windows98SE/ME;Windows2000;Windows XP or above
Color: Black, White
Size Length:195.0 mm Width:86.6mm height:17.0mm; weight:G
In the box: S5110B, User’s Manual, USB
Not sure how legit they are, but they don't look too bad at all.
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

Can I have like, half of those specs, and transplant them onto my Vita?
1gb ram, HMDI out, MicroSD (I hope), 8gb on-board flash.
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Lol @jc_gargma and @ Xian Nox definately note worthy specs. This is my confusion... as this could be a place holder to the current psvita unlock as we have all been waiting for there is also a delema. As comfortable as the vita feels (as this droid takes after) there is also a comparable option but possibly better only due to screen size. The alternative that looks more like the wii u controler, the JXD S7300 looks as if it could be a rival for the portable psv version. At this point I am torn upon which to order. I am leaning upon ordering the portable psvita version simply for that. Both ofer 1080 hdmi output but which would prove to be more functional? Both run seemless with emus and android gaims witb native remapping of buttons... I am at a loss. Before the night ends, I wouls like to have one on order and an update as soon as it arrives.
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

If its real, it could take the place of the PSP as the go-to secondary hacking handheld to the Vita, especially if it can run full speed N64 and PSP emus.

I like my Vita for the things it has, but, those hardware specs... *eyes electrical tools for component harvesting*
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

I just ordered one so hopefully in a few weeks I can report back upon how great it is. All the vids I watched showed full speed emus but only psp I have yet to see. I will test it as soon as I get it though.

On second thought, I did see a side by side vid comparison to the vita on jet set radio. It did run at full speed though the vita looked a little bit crisper but this will do the job
montie1965

Post by montie1965 »

The ireadygo much i5 is very similar to the above , but is also a phone. (& for $220)

But it won,t fit in your pocket. That's why I still love my xperia play phone....
RiotDX

Post by RiotDX »

It'll be interesting to see how long the battery on this thing lasts while running a PSP or PSX emulator. heck, if it can run one of the PS2 emulators that are available for Android, it may just be a step up from the Vita for some of us. Sure, PS2 games won't look as crisp as the Vita versions since they'll be the originals instead of HD remakes, but you'd have access to any of them.

Return to “Games/Apps”