Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Discuss your favorite apps here
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: New Psvita knockoff on android 4.1

Post by fate6 »

RiotDX wrote:if it can run one of the PS2 emulators that are available for Android
What? Such a thing doesn't exist plus for how good Phones/Tablets have gotten they still won't be able to run PS2
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Hey riot, what u got on a ps2 emu for andriod? I would be happy to test it as soon as I get the system
Advertising
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||
onnz423

Post by onnz423 »

Looks pretty nice, but remember its cheap chinese device they usually have bad hardware quality. Anyway Product page
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Ok guys, so here's the deal, I am still having issues getting the product. First was the US government shutdown that caused the product to be returned to the supplier. Secondly now there is an issue with mailing it due to the internal battery. So at this point I am pulling my options. I already ordered a 64g micri sd for it so hopefully I will have some real news soon.
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

I bought it rocks it does everything that I wanted to do on vita battery last 3 to 4 hours
Game On!
MovingxTarget

Post by MovingxTarget »

There has to be more technical/internal stuff that would make that knockoff a bad thing to be :o
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

MovingxTarget wrote:There has to be more technical/internal stuff that would make that knockoff a bad thing to be :o
i can tell you that for some weird reason that both the d pad and the dual analog sticks are integrated on the same circuit meaning you can not emulate lets say GTA where you can use left analog to move and right for camera. It does not work. Maybe it works for certain apps and it might just not be compatible for configuration on the emulators.
Game On!
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Alpmaster wrote: i can tell you that for some weird reason that both the d pad and the dual analog sticks are integrated on the same circuit meaning you can not emulate lets say GTA where you can use left analog to move and right for camera. It does not work. Maybe it works for certain apps and it might just not be compatible for configuration on the emulators.
Are u using the native controls? On xda-dev they have a custom Rom that should fix most of the compatibility issues.
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

whitey_mcguee wrote:
Alpmaster wrote: i can tell you that for some weird reason that both the d pad and the dual analog sticks are integrated on the same circuit meaning you can not emulate lets say GTA where you can use left analog to move and right for camera. It does not work. Maybe it works for certain apps and it might just not be compatible for configuration on the emulators.
Are u using the native controls? On xda-dev they have a custom Rom that should fix most of the compatibility issues.
Thanks I am using Native not a custom ROM.
Game On!
Mental_5150

Post by Mental_5150 »

Alpmaster wrote:Thanks I am using Native not a custom ROM.
Sorry for the delayed response, thanksgiving tearing me up in the retail world. I finally recieved my s5110b and can say I was not to impressed right off the bat with the initial memory allotted and all. I installed skelrom 1.5 for s5110b and can say that I now love the console. I used the swap included to use my 64 address card and now love how many games I can install with the app to sd app.

Try using the custom rom and it will allow u to use both the analog and the road buttons separately whole using the custom button mapping. I played nova 3, dead trigger and cod zombies without problems. U can over clock the base to ensure that it boots and runs 100x faster. One issue I notices after the swap was that the galley kept opening up on its own. In order to avoid this I disabled the app and have had no problems yet.

Return to “Games/Apps”