Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PPSSPP a new PSP emu for android!!

Discuss your favorite apps here
DEMONBUTTER

Re: PPSSPP a new PSP emu for android!!

Post by DEMONBUTTER »

They just released beta 0.5 which is a huge leap from when they started the project. It will deff be a while before it's solid but the development team are working non stop which is awesome.
Advertising
LennyVita

Post by LennyVita »

This is great work. Android and ipad is where its at for gaming. My android tablet and phone gets better with every release. My vita is 2.06 and collects dust. I cant wait for future releases, so i can someday retire my psp. No wonder why android and ios has most of the portable gaming market. People work hard and release such great emulators. ppsspp is awesome. In my everyday travels for gaming i see more people using smartphones over handheld gaming devices. Its too bad because handheld is still great, but smartphones do more. So thank you develolers for giving us such an awesome emu. Ppsspp can only get better. Please keep up the good work and future releases.
Advertising
Adict

Post by Adict »

Yeahhh coooll!!
DEMONBUTTER

Post by DEMONBUTTER »

LennyVita wrote:This is great work. Android and ipad is where its at for gaming. My android tablet and phone gets better with every release. My vita is 2.06 and collects dust. I cant wait for future releases, so i can someday retire my psp. No wonder why android and ios has most of the portable gaming market. People work hard and release such great emulators. ppsspp is awesome. In my everyday travels for gaming i see more people using smartphones over handheld gaming devices. Its too bad because handheld is still great, but smartphones do more. So thank you develolers for giving us such an awesome emu. Ppsspp can only get better. Please keep up the good work and future releases.
Agreed. Version 0.7 is out now nd is really showing the dedication they have... Mega man maverick hunter x plays flawlessly on my one xl. The funny thing is that game is now free for playstation plus members.... I'd rather play it on my phone.... The vita really needs some life in it or the emu alone might make it obsolete
Salahkun

Post by Salahkun »

With my old iphone 3gs i can load lot of game like coprse party , half minute hero etc perfectly, indeed it does work pretty good for being a recently started project .
ImageImage
The Mana World Player Since 2005
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

Anyone have any knowledge as to whether this is/will be available on the Ouya?
Salahkun

Post by Salahkun »

Tonakai wrote:Anyone have any knowledge as to whether this is/will be available on the Ouya?
Ouya uses android as the base OS , so it will be easy to make it possible there too.
ImageImage
The Mana World Player Since 2005
AlphaKiloCharlie

Post by AlphaKiloCharlie »

I actually managed to run Monster Hunter on there, it was a little bit slow but playable.

Note: I used a Nexus 4
annluan

Post by annluan »

a playable PSP emulator for mobile devices.
that's awesome, considering that when it comes to 'psp emulation' everyone is absolutely skeptical
watswat5

Post by watswat5 »

I've been waiting for this a while now. I found out about it back when it was only version .2
Now it's version .9
I feel so old.
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut
"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution." - Robert Sewell

Return to “Games/Apps”