Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

memory management: FPL...

This is the development forum of the half-byte loader project. For general Half Byte Loader questions, visit the Half Byte Loader forum.
Forum rules
This forum is for HBL Development discussions ONLY. For User support or HBL general discussions, go to viewforum.php?f=3 . Messages that are not development related will be deleted.
JJS
Big Beholder

Re: memory management: FPL...

Post by JJS »

E: vvvvv ;)
Advertising
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

Shhhhh... :lol:
Advertising
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

wololo wrote:I submitted my work.
I realized I still don't have access to DeleteFPL sadly, because loading PSP_MODULE_NET_SSL yields an error (I didn't note the error number, I will if I work again on this).

At the very least, this could unblock some people who have been working with games that do not import enough functions.
defining LOAD_MODULES_FOR_SYSCALLS should help increasing access to the right functions. It does require access to sceUtilityLoadModule and sceUtilityUnloadModule, however.

I realized this afternoon that the game I have been working on is not available on the JP store nor the French store, which limits its attractiveness to me. Not that I won't finish the work, but I have much less motivation knowing that I'd have to create yet-another-account just to test the exploit. I don't think it is available in the US either, but I've seen it available on some other stores.
I tried it and the only difference ever since, is that the music becomes weïrd while launching vhbl ad it takes some more time to load, but then it loads correctly lol
However how do we now which new syscalls should be available thanks to that ? because blindly testing missing syscalls isn't much fun ^^

Also I found a bug with Everybody's Tennis vhbl with some homebrews like Desert Stunts / CSPSP when all stubs found by your ruby script are declared, the ones I commented here were somehow making such homebrews crash

0x088009A0, #sceKernelLibrary
0x08ABBF5C, #main
#0x09E94C30, #sceATRAC3plus_Library
#0x09EA08F0, #sceFont_Library
#0x09ED54A0, #scePsmfP_library
#0x09ED8770, #scePsmf_library

the crashes were occuring in other sce***** threads (as all weïrd crashes I get usually do)

Return to “Half Byte Loader Development”