Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Open Source PSM Projects?

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Programming discussions for your favorite Device
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
ErnieBall

Open Source PSM Projects?

Post by ErnieBall »

I just found out about PSM and tthe ability to develope software yourself. Even though i know almost nothing about programming,
i thought this was very interesting and i want to get into it a little more. So i got myself a publishers license.
I think it would be interesting and helpfull, to take a look at existing software before i start my own first project (probably just a "Hello World" :D )

For now, all i found was the NES Emulator, which works great. Of course it's not playable since the FPS are somewhere arround 10.
The other project i found, is the remote desktop software, but the version i found here on wololo, seems to be written with an outdated PSM Studios,
and i cant get it to run with the latest PSM Studio. If there is an updated version of the remote software, please tell me where to get it.

What other interesting projects do you know about? Any advice is appreciated.

PS: I am a little suprised, that PSM is not a much bigger deal on wololo.net.
Advertising
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: Open Source PSM Projects?

Post by SMOKE »

Other than the couple games that were called "Vita Homebrews" I don't know of any.
But those were from the 0.99 SDK iirc so they may need some work to get them going.
Just google Vita Homebrews
Advertising
josh_axey
Retired Mod

Re: Open Source PSM Projects?

Post by josh_axey »

There is a selection of stuff on github that you could check out. There are also a few sample projects that are bundled with PSM that are helpful.
Catch me: on Twitter | on GitHub | Rambling
【・ヘ・?】0b00000101

Return to “Programming and Security”