Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Black Screen With Agent Under Fire

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Programming discussions for your favorite Device
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
CkyMomo

Black Screen With Agent Under Fire

Post by CkyMomo »

ive done every single thing right for this to work and im still getting a black screen after i choose stage 2
everything from apache to burning ive done perfect i even have 2 dvd-r's 1 patched with memento and one thats not
is there a certain point when im supposed to swap? (at the main menu, before i load, after i load, when im picking the stage.) i keep seeing YT videos where people most likely already have their ps2 modded so they dont need to do **** all perfect like its the 1st time so they just yank the disc out and it never black screens for more than 5 secs. if anyone wants to help id really appreciate it. i usually never have problems with this kind of stuff but im stumped on this one.

PS2: 75001
Game: Agent Under Fire
All Sensors Blocked
Music Stops When I Swap Is That Normal?
no extras plugged in (usb or w/e) as of yet
Advertising
gameboydl

Re: Black Screen With Agent Under Fire

Post by gameboydl »

lol i remember doing that hack. Make sure its not a rewritable disc
Advertising
psgarsenal

Post by psgarsenal »

i actualy did the swap trick with a rewritable disk. are you sure all sensors are blocked? i mean, when you open the tray, is the disc still spining?
If so, are you sure you set the right uncompressed size of ulaunche elf with apache?
CkyMomo

Post by CkyMomo »

psgarsenal wrote:i actualy did the swap trick with a rewritable disk. are you sure all sensors are blocked? i mean, when you open the tray, is the disc still spining?
If so, are you sure you set the right uncompressed size of ulaunche elf with apache?
I did everything perfect, the disc was still spinning because i had the cover open (headphone jack in the "latch" sensor which worked pretty good) i dont know what the issue was.

i ended up just using my ps2 to ps3 memory card adapter to transfer the files works 100% now thanks guys, wouldve answered sooner if i knew there were replies.
psgarsenal

Post by psgarsenal »

no problem ^^

Return to “Programming and Security”