Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Pokemon? :P

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
Nymphaea
Retired Mod

Re: Pokemon? :P

Post by Nymphaea »

Awesome Charlie wrote:Pure awesomeness. I love how they added the EV training system, the shinies, and all the other goodies!
Those have been in the game since the beginning :P Well, except shinies I think started with colour, so in the second Gen games(gold/silver/crystal)
DXFan619 wrote:I kinda lost interest when Diamond and Pearl rolled around, but the original Pokemon games are def. some of the best games ever made.
I'll admit Diamond/Pearl/Platinum weren't the best, but Black/White in my opinion are a big improvement, you should try them if you get the chance :P

Random other note, anyone see the news about Pokedex3D? It's going to be a free download that lets you see Pokemon in 3D, and using AR you can look around them and such. Judging by it, it looks like the next generation is going to be fully 3D and 3DS only, possibly with AR. Kind of a bummer on the wallet, but interesting either way :P I will miss the 2D sprites :( Something tells me the overworld map won't change much though from black/white.
Advertising
There are 10 types of people in the world:
jocks,
nerds,
preps,
emos,
punks,
crazies,
losers,
ghosts,
individuals
and people who don't give a dang about the stupid binary joke.
holycow

Post by holycow »

Never played pokemon after sapphire so I can't really judge.. If I have to pick the best though I'd say Pokemon Stadium is the best of 'em all.
Advertising
auxcruzes
Banned

Post by auxcruzes »

I love to play Online Pokemon games. And i think i have every Pokemon games. It is very popular and best selling game.
YuuhiKatagiri

Post by YuuhiKatagiri »

try sth is not that bad :P :P I have played all pkm from red/blue/green/yellow version to white/black version :P :P
1x PSP1001 6.39 CFW ME-8 and PRO-B8 and TN-HEN A
1x PSP3001 6.20 TN-Extender and PRO-B8
1x PSP3006 6.39 LCFW ME-8 and PRO-B8 and TN-HEN A
vencruise

Post by vencruise »

hello guys my name is ven cruise and i am the big fan of playstation games. i just love to play pokemonm games. my favorite pokemon is Balbasore.....................
Zyrkl

Post by Zyrkl »

Pokemon's awesome. I've already ordered Pokemon Black/white 2 on Amazon. I'm proud to say that I own Arceus from an event, man is it pretty, lol.
2x Psp 1000 M33 5.00 CFW
Psp 2000 (Bricked)
Psp 3000 6.20 CFW
2x Ps Vita 3G 1.81 eCFW
tbeghtol
Location: ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two from galactic zero centre

Post by tbeghtol »

I'm addicted to the Liquid Crystal rom hack. Better than any of the games imo, except black/white I haven't played those so I reserve judgement.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...
GrimFandango
Banned

Post by GrimFandango »

Pokemon Flora Sky and Pokemon Light Platinum is good too. I'm currently playing those on my VIta. I got it from Poke Community site for those who are interested. :D
Joskezz

Post by Joskezz »

I loved the hack Pokemon Ash Grey. It took the cartoon series and completely enveloped it into a game of it's own. It wasn't done yet, i think (The game stopped after you finish the first movie) but it might be right now.
Jouruichi

Post by Jouruichi »

Pokemon Ruby Destiny is one of the best hacks around.
There was a time where tried to hack myself:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfor0FI0n3w [/youtube]

Return to “Games”