Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Soul Saga Beta Giveway! - CLOSED-

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
shadowharold

Re: Soul Saga Beta Giveway!

Post by shadowharold »

Being a JRPG fan since Chrono Trigger I love the genre, the Airship battles got me interested, I hope they are similar or better than the NDS game Nostalgia( great steampunk game!!!) so hope to win!!!. :mrgreen:
Advertising
Sam Alex

Post by Sam Alex »

Am I too later to enter? I just got back from a long weekend camping trip. I have a crappy website if that gives me any kinda qualification. Just found out about this game now. Looking at the kickstarter page, looks great.

Edit: Also I should probably mention geeky game stuff. Played Earthbound before it was cool, beat almost every SNES RPG, own like every good JRPG for PS3 and PS1. Got a Vita etc. Also Also I have skies of Arcadia legends. The style reminds me of golden sun, which I love.
Advertising
PS Vita 1001 : 3.36 PHP Exploit
PSP N1001 : 6.61 LME 2.3
Disastercake

Post by Disastercake »

Hey Everyone! Mike Gale (Disastercake), creator of Soul Saga, back again. I just wanted to say... WOW! Thank you SO much for your kind words. I can't explain how encouraging it is to see so much support and interest in Soul Saga. It seems like yesterday when I was just launching Soul Saga's Kickstarter, wondering if I could meet a few awesome people to share my game with. I would have never imagined back then that Soul Saga would become as big as it has with such intelligent, creative, and interesting fans supporting it. I'm more pumped than ever after reading your amazing feedback, and I can't wait to finish Soul Saga and get it in your hands.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Sincerely,
Mike (Disastercake)
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

Hey guys!!

Thanks everyone for participating, I've enjoyed helping Disastercake with the giveaway, and it certainly sounds like he's enjoyed it too!

The winners are as follows:

ShiroiRyu - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=42789&start=30#p388409
The Witcher - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=42789#p388312
Artificemonarch - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=42789#p388301
RiotDX - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=42789&start=50#p388526
4kun - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=42789#p388303

Thankyou ever so much!

[Note for mods; Please lock this thread - Thanks]
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage

Return to “Games”