Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
User avatar
pcmantinker
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:22 pm
Location: Georgia, US
Contact:

What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by pcmantinker » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 pm

I'm looking to get some original Xbox games, but aside from Halo, Fable, Forza and Splinter Cell, I don't know much games from this generation. I had friends with original Xbox's but my family didn't have one while I was growing up. We were more of a Nintendo family. I really started on the Xbox platform with the Xbox 360 slim, after I had saved up enough money to buy one, which was about 10 years after the original Xbox's launch. What are some of your favorite original Xbox games?
Advertising
PSV 1000 (Henkaku Enso), PS4, New 3DS GW/Luma, Xbox 1.4 X2 BIOS, Xbox One, GB Micro/GBA SP (EZ Flash IV), Nintendo Switch

User avatar
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Behind you!

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by Acid_Snake » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:50 pm

halo and fable, too bad they aren't really xbox exclusives and both franchises turned to ****
Advertising

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by fate6 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Hmm

Conker Live & Reloaded
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Unreal Championship
Star Wars Battlefront II
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

User avatar
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Behind you!

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by Acid_Snake » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:12 pm

out of all the games you mentioned, only one is an xbox exclusive, and the other is yet another franchise ruined by moneysoft

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by fate6 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Yea but they are still fun games :|
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

User avatar
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Behind you!

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by Acid_Snake » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:22 pm

fun games? have you ever played ratchet and clank? now THAT is a fun game

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by fate6 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:35 pm

I haven't actually but this is about the OG Xbox not PS2
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Jd8531
Posts: 1753
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by Jd8531 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:41 pm

These are just some that I was hooked on and are really good:
[spoiler]Jade Empire
Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2
Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition
Kung Fu Chaos
Whacked!
Spiderman 2
Half life 1 and 2
Halo 1 and 2
Time Splitters
Star Wars: Obi Wan
Destroy All Humans 1 and 2
GTA: San Andreas
Stubbs the Zombie
Crimson Skies
All of the 007 games
Mech Assault
Need for Speed Underground 2
Crazy Taxi
Blinx
All of the Crash games[/spoiler]

Thats all I can remember right now. Thanks for the nostalgia trip.

User avatar
pcmantinker
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:22 pm
Location: Georgia, US
Contact:

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by pcmantinker » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:47 pm

fate6 wrote: Conker Live & Reloaded
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Unreal Championship
Star Wars Battlefront II
Thanks for the suggestions!
Jd8531 wrote:These are just some that I was hooked on and are really good:
[spoiler]Jade Empire
Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2
Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition
Kung Fu Chaos
Whacked!
Spiderman 2
Half life 1 and 2
Halo 1 and 2
Time Splitters
Star Wars: Obi Wan
Destroy All Humans 1 and 2
GTA: San Andreas
Stubbs the Zombie
Crimson Skies
All of the 007 games
Mech Assault
Need for Speed Underground 2
Crazy Taxi
Blinx
All of the Crash games[/spoiler]
This is a great list! I look forward to collecting and playing some of those soon!
Jd8531 wrote:Thanks for the nostalgia trip.
You're welcome! I get really nostalgic with games from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. I'd have to say my all time favorite consoles are the NES and SNES. I really enjoy the Sega Genesis, N64, PS1 and PS2 too.
PSV 1000 (Henkaku Enso), PS4, New 3DS GW/Luma, Xbox 1.4 X2 BIOS, Xbox One, GB Micro/GBA SP (EZ Flash IV), Nintendo Switch

User avatar
dmaskell92
Moderator
Posts: 1200
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What are your favorite original Xbox games?

Post by dmaskell92 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Shenmue II was cool. I was a fan of the original from Dreamcast.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Games”