Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Nintendo Mini Classics

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
Post Reply
User avatar
DaniPhii
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Nintendo Mini Classics

Post by DaniPhii » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:34 am

Super Mario Bros.

Image


Have you got any other one? I just love this one! :lol:
Advertising
PSP-2004 ZY · TA-085v1 · 6.60 ME-2.3

User avatar
St33lDr4g0n
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm
Location: Meteor Falls

Re: Nintendo Mini Classics

Post by St33lDr4g0n » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 am

Whoa never heard of this handheld b4 :shock:

Is this the ancestor of the GameBoy? It's pretty cool :)
Advertising
-PSP 3000 (03g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PSP go (05g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PCH [PS VITA] 1001: OFW 3.XX
Image

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

User avatar
DaniPhii
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Nintendo Mini Classics

Post by DaniPhii » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:42 pm

St33lDr4g0n wrote:Whoa never heard of this handheld b4 :shock:

Is this the ancestor of the GameBoy? It's pretty cool :)
Not exactly, haha...

They're for collectors above all. It's a Game&Watch device. 8-)
PSP-2004 ZY · TA-085v1 · 6.60 ME-2.3

User avatar
St33lDr4g0n
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm
Location: Meteor Falls

Re: Nintendo Mini Classics

Post by St33lDr4g0n » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:21 am

DaniPhii wrote:
St33lDr4g0n wrote:Whoa never heard of this handheld b4 :shock:

Is this the ancestor of the GameBoy? It's pretty cool :)
Not exactly, haha...

They're for collectors above all. It's a Game&Watch device. 8-)
Is each unit only fixed to one game?
-PSP 3000 (03g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PSP go (05g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PCH [PS VITA] 1001: OFW 3.XX
Image

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

User avatar
b2p1mp
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm
Location: USA

Re: Nintendo Mini Classics

Post by b2p1mp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:26 am

St33lDr4g0n wrote:Is each unit only fixed to one game?
Yes. I used to have the Octopus Diver Game and Watch game back in the 80's. It was much larger and shaped like a DS sorta.
Twenty Minutes Into the Future

User avatar
b2p1mp
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm
Location: USA

Re: Nintendo Mini Classics

Post by b2p1mp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:29 am

EDIT: accidental double post. Ignore this msg.
Last edited by b2p1mp on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twenty Minutes Into the Future

User avatar
DaniPhii
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Nintendo Mini Classics

Post by DaniPhii » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:44 am

b2p1mp wrote:
St33lDr4g0n wrote:Is each unit only fixed to one game?
Yes. I used to have the Octopus Diver Game and Watch game back in the 80's. It was much larger and shaped like a DS sorta.
Haha, I've just been able to get to 2-4 world... It's hard! :lol: :roll:
PSP-2004 ZY · TA-085v1 · 6.60 ME-2.3

Post Reply

Return to “Games”