Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Twisted Download v4.3

Half Byte loader is an open source tool to load homebrews on all models of PSPs
Half Byte Loader can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/wagic/hbl

Should I make Twisted Download v5?

YES!
78%
NO!
17%
I really don't care.
6%

Total votes: 18

lostsarph
Banned

Re: Release:Twisted Download v4.3

Post by lostsarph »

does any one know why age of nation and naruto cantra edition does int want to work?
Advertising
Mu1der

Post by Mu1der »

lostsarph wrote:does any one know why age of nation and naruto cantra edition does int want to work?
Hmm. Last time I chacked they work great... I guess I need to recheck all homebrews/applicaton again to see what works and not.
Advertising
Twisted Download Vita v1 This project is on hold until I can get a vita for testing
Twisted Download v4.3 for PsP
Psp 3001,4g
6.35 PRO-B, the best!
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

BTW.i have CFW 5.70.
NightStar3
VIP

Post by NightStar3 »

lostsarph wrote:BTW.i have CFW 5.70.
Do yuo mean OFW 5.70 becuase AFAIK there is no 5.70 CFW
and the only 5.70 fw was built into the PSP GO's when they came.
Redsnake

Post by Redsnake »

Redsnake wrote:When i try 4.3 I get a Application Error it says ''The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).Click on OK to terminate the application.'' is there a fix for this? im useing windows XP
anyone know a solution for this?
Mu1der

Post by Mu1der »

Redsnake wrote:
Redsnake wrote:When i try 4.3 I get a Application Error it says ''The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).Click on OK to terminate the application.'' is there a fix for this? im useing windows XP
Yup all you have to do it.Install the .NET framework from: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=17153
Twisted Download Vita v1 This project is on hold until I can get a vita for testing
Twisted Download v4.3 for PsP
Psp 3001,4g
6.35 PRO-B, the best!
jaja2u

Post by jaja2u »

lostsarph wrote:does any one know why age of nation and naruto cantra edition does int want to work?
Here's age of nations confirmed on 6.20. Probably the same for 5.70 viewtopic.php?p=4775#p4775

Your best chance of getting help is by running a debug version of hbl with the game, and posting the log in the tests forum.
Thank you Total_Noob :mrgreen:
Redsnake

Post by Redsnake »

Mu1der wrote:
Redsnake wrote:
Yup all you have to do it.Install the .NET framework from: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=17153
ok thanks, That explains it i recently did a reformat
waratte

Post by waratte »

VllnHalf wrote:
waratte wrote:This has a horrible user interface....
Says the guy with the horrible banner submission. I personally am quite impressed with the interface. <not really super impressed but it is decent for a free program> However, if you really feel the need to you can probably modify the program using something like reshacker or resedit. I'll have to see when I unrar the download; Thanks for the program.

EDIT: I cannot do it with reshacker. I'll try a few other programs.

I did the banner just so I could say I did it(Just doing it for the doing...).
(Have I seen you somewhere before?)

on topic:
Also, I didn't mean it like that. Allow me to write again:
This is a great program, it has helped me add lots of Homebrew to my library.
The only thing I wish is that this had was better graphics(Is that the right word?)but all in all, it's umm.... superior! I guess... :D
VllnHalf

Post by VllnHalf »

waratte wrote:
VllnHalf wrote:
I did the banner just so I could say I did it(Just doing it for the doing...).
(Have I seen you somewhere before?)

on topic:
Also, I didn't mean it like that. Allow me to write again:
This is a great program, it has helped me add lots of Homebrew to my library.
The only thing I wish is that this had was better graphics(Is that the right word?)but all in all, it's umm.... superior! I guess... :D
That is highly possible. I have a very loud personality so it is hard to miss me on forums and blogs. I travel to various technology, DIY/Individuality, design, writing, philosophy, music, and psychology blogs/forums (amongst others). My motto is to live life loud, be the best me I can be as (metaphorically) loud as humanly possible. I've also gone by many names. Maybe you remember Lykos, Eon, TheBadW0lf, Liamwolf (playstation forum handle), Evolyptic... etc I read in another post that you live on the est coast (time at least). I live in Georgia, US.

ON TOPIC: Anyways, Resedit and Reshacker didn't work so I'll be looking at some other programs to allow the editing of the skin. I'll let you know if I find anything. I could also provide some graphics if needed. Just tell me the layout, I can create some concept graphics if the programmer is up for it (and if I get the time).

Return to “Half Byte Loader”