What you need:
A copy of either Everybody's Golf 2, Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 or Minna No Golf 2. UMD or PSN version.
What you have to do:
- Download the archive for the game version you have
- Extract the contents to your memory stick, you will get "h.bin" on the root and a new savegame in "/PSP/SAVEDATA"
- Run the game and choose "Continue" on the opening screen to load the savegame
- The exploit will be executed, the screen freezes and a memory dump will be created on your memory stick root: "umem.dump" and "kmem.dump" (PSP GO only, will be written to the internal flash). After about 30 seconds the PSP will automatically return to the XMB. If it hasn't after a minute, something went wrong and you have to manually turn off the PSP.
- Compress and upload the memdump file(s) to a host of your choice (Rapidshare, Megaupload, etc.)
- Post a reply according to this template:
Name: Everybody's Golf 2 / Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 / Minna No Golf 2
Version: UMD / PSN
Revision: Original / Budget rerelease (The Best, Essentials etc.)
Firmware: (your PSP FW version, e.g. 6.31)
Model: 1000 / 2000 / 3000 / GO
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
Everybody's Golf 2 Note: Choose English on the language selection screen. Also, if your download doesn't include h.bin, redownload the file please.
Minna No Golf 2 - Original release
Minna No Golf 2 - The Best budget rerelease
Note: If Minna No Golf 2 freezes instead of creating a memory dump, try the other version. Please indicate in your reply in case this happened.
The minna exploit is by J416, hotshots by Wololo and everybodys by me.
Here is also the source code:
Thank you all!